Never been kissed, kinda freaking out.

Alright, the title may have been an overstatement of sorts, but I'm 20, and have never kissed a girl. I am, however, going on a second date with a girl I really like, who I know has had previous boyfriends, and am kinda worrying that my complete lack of experience will put her off. Is it weird I still haven't kissed a girl, and until recently had never held hands with a girl?

Anyone have any thoughts on this, or what I could do?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh man I can imagine how nervous it is..imagining all the things that could go wrong when going in for the kiss. "where do I start? when is it okay to kiss her? " etc...You know regardless of experience, I can personally say girls do get nervous too no matter how many boyfriends they had. Each new guy/girl is starting on a blank canvas again. I say Do what comes natural and don't over think each step. If you ever find yourself whimping out on something you really wanna say or do..just count to 3 and jump right in.

How to kiss?

this is sorta stupid but when I was 16 and never had a boyfriend. This really awesome popular guy liked me who had tons. I was freaking out. What I did to kiss was watch a lot of romance films and also I would kiss my hand...i would make a fist with my thumb tucked inside. Mimicking lips.

I would practice on my fist breathing techniques and when to tilt.

Steps:

1. Kiss her gently

2. tilt your head to the left side and kiss 3 times

2.5 switch after 3 kisses.

3. tilt you head to the right side and kiss 3 times

**always breath through your nose**

that was what I did to learn how to kiss. When my first kiss finally came it was close to it..but I went with the flow of the other person's lips. That simple. Let it all go!

When to kiss? ahh that is up to you when you feel its right moment. go with your instincts and lay one on her.

What Girls Said 6

• This special lady has agreed to go out with you because she likes YOU and YOUR company. Don't stress over kissing -- You do what comes natural.. How do you think anyone gets experience? They start dating... and let things take its course. I would concentrate more on the good time you will enjoy -- And a sweet good night kiss at the door at the end of this date will be perfect. You hadn't held hands with a girl til recently? Soon you will say.. I didn't kiss a girl til "recently"... Don't stress.. She likes you. Take the pressure off yourself... be who you are.. and treat her like a lady. Trust me.. A lady appreciates a gentleman. It's not about who has the most experience at making out. Have fun!

• listen once upon a time she didn't have experience, no one has to teach you how to kiss,it should just flow,its like second nature,we all learn how to crawl before we can walk,this is no different its all instincts,just let it flow.

• It's not really that weird or that bad that you haven't kissed a girl before.

Just look past the fact that she had previous boyfriends. If she agreed to go on a second date with you, then she likes you. Which is why you should feel good about it. Being incompetent now or insecure will only ruin your chances of developing anything more with her. Just go with the flow. And maybe even be frank with her about the fact that this is your first kiss, she might make the first move ;) good luck!

• Really? What's the big deal ? lol... I'm 21 soon to turn 22 and we're even. Do I feel bad about it? No I don't...Am I naive on the subject? No I don't...

• mmm it is a little unusual. I mean if I was a girl I would not mind if a guy hadn't done anything sexual by 20, but to have never have kissed or held a girls hand, well that would turn me off a little to be honest. however!, if I liked you, I don't think it would be a deal breaker because it can kind of be a good thing. makes me feel special like I am the first one you are experiencing these things with.

if you are so worried about it, I don't think you need to mention it to her. honestly, I don't think she will even notice you have never kissed anyone. maybe when you kiss her and its a bit awkward because its your first time, she might think oh maybe he just is a bit out of practice or hasn't for a while, but I doubt she will jump to that assumption. so its totally up to you to tell her or not, and you don't need to stress about it. seriously when it happens you will realize its not a big deal at all! and comes quite naturally!

• Oh my gosh! I'm not the only one without any experience at twenty? That's awesome. I personally can't help you, but you made me feel like less of a freak of nature...unlike my family.

What Guys Said 3

• It's easier said than done, but one important thing you wanna do is avoid dwelling on the fact that she's had previous boyfriends. There are plenty of reasons as to why she broke up with them, so if you've managed to land a date with her then she's most likely looking for someone new, someone different. The thing is you won't really know the kind of guy she's looking for and even if she did tell you she herself may not even realize what she really wants. That said, be yourself and treat her right. If she doesn't like you for who are you now then she probably won't like you if you changed to fit the mold of her ideal guy.

As to not having prior experience, just think to yourself: we all had to start from somewhere, and that somewhere being ground zero. Keep your cool and just do what you feel is right.

• whip out the d

• Don't eat her face off. Be slow and relax. Relish every moment and be yourself. When you feel an awkward moment and are alone then that is your time to kiss her. Go slow and start on the bottom lip, neck of cheek with little pecks and then let yourself go. Everything truly will be OK. I am happy for you. Have a great time.