My crush found out I'm dating other girls

I really like this girl but she found out I'm dating other people. Reason why is because I think she is playing too many games and I don't think I will ever be with her. She does like me but has to play so many games.

What should I do from here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Game playing is usually a sign that a woman is not serious about dating a guy and is perhaps stringing him along. Under normal circumstances, women make it a priority to put on their best face and make themselves available to guys that intrigue them. As a result, they'll often reserve playing hard to get for guys that they are not HIGHLY interested in; guys that they feel are not quite on their level. However, I've also heard that some women play hard to get to judge a guy's level of interest in them; to separate the contenders from the pretenders so to speak.

You are wise to not to put your eggs in one basket. One should never place his bets on a women that is giving him the run around. If your crush has any intentions of dating you, her interactions with you would have overtly been as such.

That being said, I encourage you continue to date/pursue other women until you feel your efforts to be with someone are reciprocated. Ignore the games!

What Girls Said 2

• If you two are too busy playing games, you both need to stay away from each other. Neither of you trusts the other. Can't have a relationship without that. You can't assume she's playing games if you don't know for SURE. If you don't have the confidence to believe you'd ever be with her - then find someone else. It's not that difficult to figure out. You are playing games now and that doesn't make you any better than she is.

• Leave her be and stick to the girls that don't play games.

What Guys Said 2

• Stick with the bird in the hand.

• What kinda games are you talking about?

• Hiding from me and watching. Following me. Hot and cold. Everyyyything.

• So question is if you like her ask her out. And stop dating other girls.