Guys... question about vacation and communicationg?

I have been "dating" a guy for about 4 months now and we did not get to see each other before he left for a 3 almost 4 week long vacation. Now, I am all for letting him enjoy his vacation, don't get me wrong. Is it a good sign that he texted me apologizing for his lack of communication and that he hoped all was well on my side? I responded simply for him to not worry, have a great time and I didn't get a response, that's fine though. But if he cares enough to message me while he's gone, is that a good sign? Also, how soon after he gets back should I expect a response.. how long would most of you wait until letting your somewhat SO that you're back and want to do something? I shouldn't text him after he's back, should I? I just feel like that would be weird and clingy and want him to come to me..

What Guys Said 1

• Of course it is a good sign. He is thinking about you. After he gets back, give him at least one day to buffer/chill out. You should only have to wait a maximum of 3 days before he texts you when he gets back. You can text him once he gets back if you'd like, but it is not necessary.

Have a great day :)

What Girls Said 0