Would you want to date me?

Just a fun question to kill time. Would you date me? I like going running, I love animals and am kinna introverted but still get out and talk to people. I am currently in college studying Education. Some of my flaws could be that I get cranky when I am sleepy or hungry. You can see what I look like in my pics.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't completely answer because there is a lot more I would like to find out first, but from what I see there are some things that I do like you are pretty for instance. I also enjoy going out running a couple of times a week. I also love animals too. I used to have a dog but she passed, and since I'm in college also I decided to go with something that I don't have to take out everyday lol which is fish I have a salt water and fresh water aquarium and about the cranky part I'm right there with you on that lol especially when I get up in the morning after not getting enough sleep.

What Guys Said 8

• Gorgeous girl with a cute smile and a nice pair of legs who has a fun side, good fitness and is intellectual - What's not to love? ;)

Your also introverted and enjoy running like myself, but unfortunately I probably wouldn't date you as I can't handle emotions with my instability... If I wasn't such a freak, I'd consider it for sure. :P

MashDown5.

• listen baby doll... If I saw you walkin' down the street... I'd pounce on you like a hungry tiger pounces on a tasty lookin' antelope...

comprende sonorita?

• Yes, you are adorable and appreciate Halloween.

• Yes I'm introverted too, it's hard to find that type.

• I'm not so sure about that

• Sure, why not?

• Yes i woukld love to love you andd i want to buy 2 panties please

• I don't really know enough based on that butyou should create a reality check lol.

What Girls Said 0