Quiet mysterious guy or the outgoing guy or what is your type? who would you rather date/get to know and why?

I saw some weird advertisement of some calendar girl, and the quote said "the quiet mysterious guy is always the first to get my attention"...lol anyways, well I'm pretty quiet and I get no attention, so what do you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• wellll... to be honest both have gotten my attention lol, like no joke.

iv had 2 bfs, my first was the quiet one

my second is the outgoing one:P

so looks like id date both types haha

looking back on it I dated the quiet one simply because it felt fun to explore what that person is like, but thing bout quiet ones is that the results you get after figuring them out could go either way, so that didn't turn out well for me haha.

the outgoing guy, I reckon is more my type because he lays it all on the table and is a little crazy, which I love haha. not afraid to just chill and b dumb:P but ofcourse all guys have their serious, quiet side;) some just dominate their personalities more than others that's all.

i think all guys are wonderful in their own way... yeh yeh cheesiness FTW but seriously lol, every single type of person is appreciated by someone:)

• this is so random but I LOVE that profile pic LOL! I literally cracked up:P

What Girls Said 6

• We'll you can be as quiet you want but you might not have that heir of mystery. The brooding, occasionally sad looking guy in the corner seems like no one understands him senses say he's a new friend or a new project.

• I like the quiet and mysterious guy. But being quiet does not mean you have a "mysterious" air about you. If you're quiet and you look absolutely miserable or desperate for attention, then you are not the mysterious guy. But if you seem content with your solitude and kinda look like you don't give a sh*t, then you're the guy that gets the girls' attention.

• quiet

• I like quiet, mysterious, weird-quirky guys.

• I am quiet so I prefer someone opposite of me.

• Probably the outgoing guy

What Guys Said 2

• This is a fool's question. The answers generally change in majority depending on the feeling of the person being asked as well as how they envision these people. If the person in question sees "quiet myserious" as "creepy antisocial" I think you know the answer.

• They mean hot mysterious guys.