Ex texted me out of the blue.

So I haven't talked to me my in about 2 months and she texted me. Saying "Going through old pictures today found this one and it made me laugh thought you'd find it funny too. ha ha hope you're doing well. " I thought it was strange because she is being nice because she normally mean when she texts me.

So I texted back saying I always looked good in a tux. She said the yellow wasn't my color. And I said never was and never will be she responed Haha well yes generally that's the way it works ya goon

Most Helpful Girl

• Strange thing to text after only 2 months, but to be honest it sounds a bit like she is trying to mend any hard feelings there may have been during the break up. Was it a painful breakup?

I think she is looking for closure, and to end things on good terms. Do you want this also? If so just send back a friendly reply, obviously not flirty and leave it. If it becomes apparent she is showing more interest, well then that is up to you how you respond.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you wanna get back in contact? friendly or more? it is odd, but If she was going through old stuff ya know, it brings back memories and blah blah, so it might be just a friendly thing. But if you feel like talking to her, text her back, if you dont, still text her back, something like, ye, nice. and that's it :) cause it's mean not to text at all :D

• Some women get emotional about pics with ex's and for a moment those feelings she had for you or may still have come back to her. It also could be she realized she was mean to you in the past and now knows it a little too late . By texting you the pic with a nice comment , just wanted to kinda let you know she remembers you...

What Guys Said 1

• That is very odd. I would not respond. Best to leave the past in the past.