Texting and flirting?

Ok guys, so do you guys text a girl that you have no feelings for? This guy and I text almost all day everyday. Sometimes there flirty sometimes there not. He sends ";)" a lot, and keeps the conversation going. I'm just afraid that its all in my head...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not usually. I only text school peers if we are doing assignments together (group projects). Besides that, the only girl/s I would text are ones that I like. I'd say he likes you. If you like him back, why don't you ask him out? You have nothing to lose but everything to gain, right?

Best of luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• i text girls who are only friends but typically not every day... but honestly I don't text almost any of my friends every day (i'm not of the text generation). I would think that there must be some level of attraction on his end to text so constantly

• likely its some level of interest...but if he doesn't ask you out, he's just not that into you.

• No never. I don't text at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably. If they are flirty, then there's probably an interest. I've had guys who I talked to constantly with none of that, strictly platonic and those who put out the signals. Flirt back and see where it goes.