I understand that this may not be a fair question because there are many contexts under which two people realize their romantic capacity with each other and GaG only allows 5 answers, so if yours isn't listed, or if you haven't been in one, post in the comments!
Note that this is not about how you met each other, but rather, how you started associating with your partner in a romantic capacity.
If you're single, then this is about your most recent relationship.
- One of us asked out the other with no prior knowledge (like someone asking out their crush)17% (9)24% (6)19% (15)Vote
- We met online.46% (24)24% (6)39% (30)Vote
- A blind date, someone set us up.2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
- A long "banter" over one or more social gatherings where both of you were present, and it all came together.21% (11)28% (7)23% (18)Vote
- One of us was introduced to the other through a friend, and it went from there.14% (7)24% (6)18% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
We met at my first kickboxing lesson. He was the instructor (even though he's younger than me!) and we both caught each others' eye. We started talking more when I was walking home alone in the dark, he came up to me and said that he'd walk me home as he doesn't like it when girls walked home alone. We chatted non stop all the way home. Then for a few weeks, he walked me home every time from kickboxing, he even stopped bringing his bike because it was kind of expected. Then he randomly invited me for a walk on a non kickboxing day (as friends) and after that walk, that's when he thought that he wanted more (he didn't want to date me because I was a student and it was kind of forbidden). We hung out together every day and then I kissed him first when I was over his. Then we soon became a couple. :3 That was 7 months ago and we're still going strong. Our love for each other is growing stronger each day! He's my soulmate.3