What to do in my first date?

I'm about to have a new date in a day or two , Wanna know what is the perfect steps for the first date to make it perfect , I plan to go with my car to a romantic place here in my city on a mountain with great view so what's next, please I want this to work?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd just keep it simple for first date if you haven't been out with this girl before , don't try and over do it as if she likes you there will be other dates with her and you can become more romantic as things progress . don't need to do everything on first date , first dates are more about getting to know each other and such not about being super romantic

What Girls Said 1

• When you ring the door, escort her to the car, open her door and then take your seat. Just talk about some stuff, how her day was, what she has planned for the rest of the week, ... stuff like that. What do you plan on doing there? Just sitting or walking around, making a picknick, ...? Ask her stuff, talk about yourself too, you'll notice how the conversation goes, just get to know each other. When the date is over, drop her off at home and walk her to the door. I know those walking with her thingies seem stupid but being a gentleman is what makes a good impression :)

Good luck! Hope things go well!

What Guys Said 2

• Bring some food you've made yourself.

Ease into physical contact. Don't do too much too early. But when you do touch, do so confidently and naturally. I find a hand on the small of the back while walking works very well early on.

• Pack a picnic. Bottle of wine.