Is it Okay to date 2 girls?

Not like be officially together, but just to date so I can get to know them better and decide which one I'd like to have a relationship with. And then how would I let the other one down nicely? I don't want to hurt anyone but I don't want the window for either girl to close. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with dating numerous people. There is a difference between being in a relationship and dating, and no one should be expected to commit to one person right off the bat. I believe once things get physical (sexual I should say) there should be a talk of exclusivity, but if you are just dating and feeling both girls out then I see nothing wrong with that. If one of the girls ask you if you are seeing someone else I think you should be honest, if nothing else because if you do decide you want to have an exclusive relationship with her down the road, starting out that relationship already lying is not a good thing.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't date 2 people at the same time..

• i think that is cheating! :O just think if one of the girls finds out will she be mad? If she will be mad then y? Its cause it is considered cheating! :O

• Its not cheating in less there is a specific talk about exclusivity. Sure, the girl might get mad or might not like it, but if she wants to be the only girl she needs to bring it up, there should be no expectation of exclusivity right off the bat.

What Guys Said 3

• Just date them. There isn't anything wrong with it, and most girls today date (or strung) a couple of guys at the same time before deciding which one that they like best.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it. You're not committed to either one so you're good.

• that's what dating is, it's a lot harder to find your soul mate imo if you date one person at a time.