Am I wrong for wanting to text him? Would it be a problem?

He didn't hide the fact that he has a girlfriend or that he lived with her. I didn't hide the fact that I didn't want to talk to someone like him because I didn't want to get caught up in a mess. We talked it over and we came to an understanding. So we hung out once and that was it. He told texted me once he left then he told me he'll call me the next day. Now it's been a week since we talked and I really am okay with it. The only problem now is that I really wants friend. Not a boyfriend but just someone to hang out with from time to time.

Am I wrong for wanting to text him? And if it's okay, do You think it'll be weird since it's already been a whole week since we talked?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be giving him mixed messages by telling him you aren't interested in him and then pursuing a friendship, especially after having gone out on a date. It's probably best to look for friendship elsewhere.

• It wasn't really a date. He came to my house and we hung outside on my porch just talking.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Put yourself in his position, would you be OK if your partner did that?