Guys, would you date/marry a black girl?

This seems to be a popular question. Statistics show that black women and Asian men are the least likely to date/marry interracially.

• Yes
    0% (0)64% (14)36% (14)Vote
  • No
    6% (1)27% (6)18% (7)Vote
  • Results
    94% (16)9% (2)46% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know I'm gonna get hate for this, but if other people can ask why can't I? I'm not trolling nor am I attempting to upset anyone.

Just vote and leave. No need for responses, especially hateful ones

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Marry? No.

Date or have a relationship with? Yes. I'm not into marriage lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I would date any girl that I am attracted to. That is how I get to know them. Assuming I met the perfect women of I would want to marry her, regardless of her race. Passing up marrying the perfect woman just because she is a different race would be stupid. Just like anyone else I do have my preferences, but there are women of every race that I have been attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am white and have dated black women before and would again. I was uncertain as to whether I'd actually marry one though, but then I met a black girl for whom I completely fell and would have gladly married if things had turned out differently (long story that had nothing to do with her race or mine as far as I know). The point is always take someone's stated opinion with a grain of salt. You never know what a person will actually do until they are actually in a given situation and actually has to make that a real choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was the girl I fell in love with of course I would... Honestly though, it wouldn't seem likely due to my overall preference... At the same time it's unlikely I would end up marrying an Asian woman due to where I live. It's most likely that I'll end up marrying a white woman, which wouldn't disappoint me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, and I attract black girls. Talking and seeing more black girls got me more attracted to black girls. I would totally date and marry the right black girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the words of Big Pun, "I don't discriminate, I'll regulate any shade of that ass"

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! Here we go again? okay pickle, I don't know if I would ever get married . But as far as dating I would date any race, race doesn't matter to me at all . That's the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm dating a woman I have no preference nor do I buy into any stereotypes. There's attractive women of every race and there's ugly women of every race.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't think the black girls on here care if a black man would marry them

• I don't care that much about getting married period.

• Look like the guys would on here according to the poll.

• yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No

1|0
    1|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Wow this girl is really obsessed with black women...just wow. If you're even a girl that is...

6|2
    2|0
  • This is an honest question, why are you so obsessed with black women?

4|2
    1|0
    • I'm not

This is a simple question. It seems as though only black women take this as obsession

• Show All
    • Fair enough.

• I kinda agree. Lmaoooo. I wouldn't say obsessed though

• Eight to one...

0|1
    1|0
  • What is it with you and black women?

0|0
    0|0