Second date, when to call?

Well me and this girl went on a date this week after our schedules aligned correctly for a change. The date was fine and we both had a great time. I kind of asked her if shed want to do something again soon and she said that she'd love to go hiking and take pictures with me. Now the date was Thursday, I followed up Friday with a follow up text, but I want to call her to set up the second date, would Sunday or Monday be a good length since the first date to give her a call for the second?

Yeah, planned on calling her today, so I probably will in an hour or so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah Sunday or Monday seems like a good time! :D Don't let it drag on more than 5 days or else she will think you are not interested and just called her since you were bored and had nothing to do! :O Calling her the next day or 2 asking for a date shows you like her a lot and wants to hang out with her and put her in priority in your plans! :D Girls like it when you show that you put her first before anything! :P

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly the whole "3 day rule" is kind of bullsh*t :') but as well you don't want to text her too soon, other wise it might make you seem a little clingy. Give her space, but not too much space to the point where she feels like you are ignoring her. So yea Sunday or Monday sounds good.

• Don't even worry about the "rules". In my opinion if I was into a guy I would love to hear from him sooner rather than later. Just call and set a definite time. No big deal. Just as long as you don't constantly ask her if its still a go.

• Praying it goes the way your heart desires.

• Thanks lol, Yeah I called her at 5, and no answer, and then I called her after class at 8:30 and still no answer. She probably was busy or has her phone on silent, but lets she if she calls me back ;p

• I hope she does.. If you need someone to talk to feel free to add me..

• Haha will do.

• When your heart tells you to. You know how you are feeling..

What Guys Said 0