Do guys generally try to date a girl out of their league or someone who's low standard?

which one do you prefer to date and why? choose one.

• I would date a girl way out of my league
  • I would date a girl who is below my standards
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• I date only sexy funny fun successful women I am not part of a league if I feel like a girl isn't that I break it off not because she is low standard just that she is not what I need to be happy in a long term relationship. I don't lead people on and I don't compromise my beliefs for anyone. I am also ok with people having different beliefs.

I'm still looking for that girl that is confident in who she loves herself and wants a man who can stand by her without the fight to dominate or the need for approval... at least most of the time.

What Guys Said 11

• False dichotomy. There's no such thing as being "out of your league". I date women I'm interested in. Period.

• I go out with people I like?...lol I don't care how popular or unpopular they are..."leagues" are nothing but stupid teenage dating standards honestly...

• when I like a girls it doesn't really matter what "league" they're in. Plus I don't really believe in this league bs, it's just another way to separate the more attractive/rich people with the less attractive/poor people

• I personally just date someone who I'm attracted to. I do tend to stay away from high class girls since I'm not into that much. I prefer the small things in life and would like an educated and independent woman.

• I don't understand "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"

Psh

nothing is out of my league if I want it

• No woman would I consider out of my league. I don't mean that cockily as I'm sure several might turn me down. But I'd have no problem approaching and talking to any woman I might like.

I guess I do set my standards quite high, so in that respct I have certain things I might look for though.

• I wouldn't date a girl below my standards. My standards are high. I also don't think any girl is out of my league.

• Well my last girlfriend was pretty but a little on the chunkier side but I still gave her a chance. We had chemistry in so many different ways so that's what did it for me Looks isn't everything.

• Not fussy. I will strike up a conversation with a 10 and a 2. It's all about the approach. Make a woman laugh and not creep her out and ya never know. You just have to be confident in yourself. Nothing is unattainable.

• psh there is no girl out of my league LOL what a joke I date who I want to date period this out of a league sh*t its guys without confidence bs

• Guys generally will try to date out of their league for many reasons. but it will all depend on what their looking 4! If you have a good personality and something we will find attractive just go for it. Just don't try and date the douche because there's only one reson he's gunna date you! If that's what you want great he will love that aspect but it won't be long term!

What Girls Said 0