Paranoia 101. Guys help me decode

I've been dating a guy for a few weeks. We hit it off right away! We've had 5 amazing dates. On our 2nd date we fooled around (no sex). I told him I wanted to wait until I was in a comitted trusting relationship before we did it. He said he respected that and asked me out twice more. Our last date was a few days ago (Wed), he took me out for dinner before I left on vacation.He said he was pretty tired but still wanted to see me before my trip. When dinner was over I asked him if he wanted to grab a drink before heading home. he said he was tired but down to have a drink. When we left he was really romantic, kissed me goodbye and said "have a good trip" I'm still out of town but haven't heard from him and getting slightly paranoid. Should I call him or wait for him to call or just wait to talk to him when I get back?

What Guys Said 1

• Wait to talk to him when you get back. He probably thinks your busy and don't have time to talk on your trip.

What Girls Said 0