What are you thoughts on interracial dating?

I see it all the time and I look at them and just be in a daze.

I want to know what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• White guys who can't get white girls date black/asian.

Black women date up when they can. Black men date white women whenever they can for status, and according to pretty much every black guy out there, because white girls are hotter and sweeter.

That's life.

• There is truth to this

• to each its own

What Girls Said 4

• It's not about being interracial, it's what's in the heart that counts!

• interracial dating is an amazing thing it makes our world more diverse and creates new cultures and ethnicity . people don't engage in interracial relationships to "Date up" , "because they can't get anyone of their own race,"or for "status" its a thing of opposites attracting and curiosity

• i saw attractive white guys with black/asian so it is not true that they can't get women of their own race henceforth they look out. but of course there are those who aren't really attractive who are with someone of another race.

overall, it is not uncommon, and I believe there is love in interracial r/s.

• is it really a big deal?

• what do you mean by that?

What Guys Said 7

• My thoughts on interracial dating: Whatever creams your twinkie.

• In this day and age, it seems perfectly normal. The world is a smaller place. I have dated Caucasian, Asian and an African_American woman. Don't think race matters at all.

• im fine with it. I've never date inside my race. they all look like a cousin or an aunt and even my sisters so yeah id rather not do that

• nothing...

• I don't think about it. A person is a person we are all the same on the inside

• i don't care

• I'll date all races . I have no preference They are some on here that will go out their way to say they wouldn't date a black guy in a manner like they're out to prove that every non black girl doesn't like black guys and vice versa when this should be common sense. There's also black girls on here who stereotype and no longer date black men , completely blame them, and never admit any fault like they're perfect or even consider that it may be that they have poor judgement .