Guys what do you think about females that are like this?

she can get mad a lot because she is sensitive if your not careful with your words or she can misunderstand alot. she prefers to talk to you every day even if it for some hrs but she would love to spend time with you as much as possible, she won't date you if your close to your ex, she does get insecure, doesn't really like you chilling with girls to much but if you introduce her to them and make her feel like she has nothing to worry she can become more at ease as long as your not always with the other girls all the time, will will be honest even when she messes up even tho she nos it a deal breaker and expects the same treatment back, wants full honesty no matter how blunt it is and can hurt, likes when a guys is family orientated, wants a serious long lasting relationship, but sex don't expect to be pushy you'll prob have to wait a few years, she really big on watching movies, and snuggling, loves to feel important to the guy, having most of his attention can be a bit selfish, very stubborn, can be confusing, and a bit pushy, has a bit of a odd humor, can be weird, but meeting your family she tends to be nerves and shy, worries alot, always wants to do her best and do it right and not fail. shell prob share a lot of things with you adn want to know as much as possible of yourself and she doesn't see the need to hide much from each other, shell let you look at her stuff and expect the same.

she can be generous and not have a problem for paying for dates

do you think is is to much or, and helping you out. what do you think a bit to much to handle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about high maintenance... what is she bringing to any relationship that a guy would want?

She's insecure, prone to anger, controlling (wants to decide who you can be friends with), clingy (talks every day for hours), wants 100% honesty, won't have sex for years, wants to feel important to the guy, selfish, stubborn, confusing, pushy, weird, nervous, shy, worried.

Those are all the negatives. And what do we get in the positives? She's generous and will pay for dates? That's not a positive. Many men would find that a negative.

This is a girl who is never going to find a man. I would never date such a neurotic bag of sexless insecurities. And there's no point sugar-coating this, you need to understand how reality actually works.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a really nice girl in my opinion, can't see why a guy wouldn't enjoy being around a girl like this,x

• DRAMA QUEEN!

• You lost me with "can get mad a lot", "careful with your words or she can misunderstand a lot".That sounds like a mine-field that a man is supposed to tippy-toe over (unnecessary bullsh*t).

You lost me with "sex - - - - you'll prob have to wait a few years".If you don't want me physically after 12 hours,you don't want me ever.

You lost me with "bit selfish,very stubborn".

Good luck.You might otherwise be fun.

• Mad possessive cow - dump and run.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a handful. Honestly, I don't think most guys would wanna be with a girl like that and even when she does get a boyfriend, it won't be a very healthy relationship.

"she can get mad a lot because she is sensitive if your not careful with your words or she can misunderstand alot" <- moody

"she prefers to talk to you every day even if it for some hrs but she would love to spend time with you as much as possible" <- clingy

"having most of his attention can be a bit selfish" <- needy

"very stubborn, can be confusing, and a bit pushy" <- aggravating

"sex don't expect to be pushy you'll prob have to wait a few years" <- there are probably a fair amount of guys wouldn't mind waiting for the right girl, but with a girl who has the previously mentioned personality traits they probably wouldn't stick around.

Does a moody, clingy, needy, aggravating person sound like they'd be fun to have a relationship with? Especially when there's no sex involved on top of it? On the bright side, she's honest, caring, and willing to put an effort into a relationship. If she could find a way to stabilize her emotions some more then she'd probably be in pretty good shape.

• It seems its hard or you to distinguish what is a deal breaker for yourself. Write down top 10 adjs you want in a person. WIthin those ten pick your top 5. Those will be your MUST HAVES. The rest that falls outside of that will be something that you can tolerate. Applying to your situation.

for me, she seems too overwhelming for me. If I was a guy, then I would say

1. Self sufficient

2. Cultured

3. Active

4. Rational

5. Honest

she doesn't seem self sufficient always needing others telling her what her worth is. That will lead into a whole lot of suffication and lack of freedom. Relationship to me is about trust and loving the time that we have a apart reflects how good we are together as well. 1. self sufficiency is the deal breaker with no consideration. What is yours?

• no not really needing others to tell her worth just curiosity big difference