Your first real kiss?

How old were you when you had your first real kiss? How was it? Who did you kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I was 15 or 16, I was on a double date with my best friend and her date. Well, not really a double date since I was talking more to my friend than to my date, lol, I should've known then that it wasn't a match made in heaven. But anyway, the date was coming to an end and they were saying goodbye and kissed (her first kiss too) and all of a sudden my date kissed me, I remember thinking "o god, what is he doing? What am I supposed to do? Hm, I'll just go with it and close my eyes", haha, not the best kiss of my life, far from it.

What Girls Said 20

• 19. I was backpacking through Europe at the time. I met a sweet German guy in Barcelona, and we had a great time together during our stay. Definitely not what I pictured my first "real" kiss to be like, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. We still keep in touch to this day, which is nice!

• I was 21 and my now fiance kissed me out of the blue. I wasn't expecting it and it was quite nice. He didn't shove his tongue down my throat :)

I never dreamed of a relationship with him because I thought he was going back to Serbia, but he stayed here :)

• How old was I? 14

How was it? Disappointing and awkward, but not a train wreck.

Who? This guy I agreed to date even though I didn't really like him in that way.

• nonexistent

• 18. my first boyfriend. in purikura he suddenly grabbed me and pulled me into him.

perfect timing so I have a pic of it !

he was so passionate, I felt like time stopped. lightening. seishun <3

• I was a "late bloomer" mine was at 17 with my first boyfriend it was in my backyard. It was during the fall towards the evening. I was nervous because I had gone so long not kissing people but once I did it felt like a jolt of electric butterflies were in my stomach.

• 13 and it was actually mind-blowing because I did not expect it at all. He literally grabbed me back and kissed me and it was so amazing that I wasn't sure it was real after wards lol. At least I have that much to be happy about. Ans my question as well plz! I really need some advice. Thank you :)

• 14 and he was what is commonly referred to as an a**hole :)

• 17, with my first proper boyfriend.

• My first real meaning full kiss, I was 20 years of age.

• 18. It was with my boyfriend at the time. I don't really care about the fact that it happened after puberty, it was never a factor to me. It'll happen when it happens and I won't stress about it.

• I never really had a real kiss.

• At the age of 16, is addicted to it for the first time, is my former boyfriend.

• it was lame because I didn't like the guy and just wanted to get it over with, I was 16, we were having a Jacuzzi party at his apartment complex and he had me come with him to men's bathroom(classy!). There was absolutely no chemistry (but I didn't know what that felt like at the time.haha). There was no passion at all. lol oh yea and he used way too much tongue! It was awkward and forced. Afterwards he was nice enough to tell my friend I was a crappy kisser and she told me what he said... So pretty much it made me afraid to ever kiss again... but then I met the most amazing guy who was patient and taught me how.. I miss him... anyways...

• I was sixteen I think. It was with my current boyfriend two years before we started officially dating. We had a thing for each other. It was alright. I was a little grossed out by the idea of literally swapping spit with another human being lol. But obviously it wasn't horrible since I'm with him now :p Stupid me couldn't figure out what to say afterward so I told him his knees were shaking. Totally ruined his confidence lol.

• My first real kiss I was 12, it was awkward I freaked pulled away, and acted like it didn't happen went back to hanging out with all of our friends, and left him their confused. Not to mention we were in a library!

He was an eighth grader me seventh were friends now

• 17, a month away from 18. And it was with my first "real" boyfriend.

• 17, with one of my guy friends. It was extremely awkward

• Were you two dating? Why did you kiss?

• No we weren't, I went to visit him at his house and as I walked into the door he kissed me... Quite passionately O.o

• *walked through the door... not into it xD

• 16. I gave my boyfriend a peck on the lips first. Then a few days later my *experienced* boyfriend showed me how it's really done. haha

I had no idea how to kiss and he just did it all of sudden so... I guess I was in a minor shock. It wasn't the perfect first kiss but I'm quite satisfied with it because I loved him :)

• I've never been kissed

What Guys Said 18

• I consider my first real kiss to be the first kiss I've had that meant anything real to me, I was 18 with a girl I'd liked for a long time, I'd spent quite a few days with her just getting to know her. On the day I kissed her I'd spent the whole day wanting to do it but holding off, it was cold and snowing heavily and it was getting pretty late... We'd been pretty cuddly most of the day, but in the build up to her leaving we hugged for about ten minutes in silence before I said something along the lines of 'you're bus will be here soon' So we let go and she started to walk off, I grabbed her arm and as she turned around I just went for it. So it's the best kiss I've had to date, yes I've had others in relationships and other 'first kisses' but they weren't built up and they didn't mean quite as much. I think it's one of those things I will struggle to better in my lifetime.

• probably 14

it was OK. even then I could tell she was a little sloppy as a kisser (wet I mean) but since it was my first kiss it was still awesome.

it was during a game of 7 to heaven (a game where, at least we, would play spin the bottle, 1st match you had to kiss, if you spun and hit the same girl a second time you went into a closet for 7minutes)... she asked me out about 2months later and we ended up dating for almost 8 months

• still haven't kissed or been on a date, FML

• My wife.. I was well into my 30s.

• I've never kissed anyone

• i've never had any kind of kiss ever and I'm 21 lol.

not ashamed of it, but it would be nice if I was in a relationship.

• I ws 16, a month away from 17, it was through truth or dare with my group of friends at the time, they had some girls involved

• I haven't had a kiss yet. I have to figure out how to hold hands first. Haha.

• I think around 13-14. Don't remember the details.

• 13, it was better if I did not kiss at all. The girl was beautiful, experienced and she only did it too try and make jealous the guy she was really interested in which that day had gone on a date with her girl friend or rival I'm not sure. So she basically used me. It had a very negative impact on me and if I could I'd blow her heart with a 303 caliber bullet. To settle the score. She use her f***en father if she wants.

• Nvr had an oral kiss but seems gross by the looks of it xD

• I was 15 and it was great it was so natural and this girl who was a friend of my cousins

• Define "Real"?

• I still haven't had one.

• 13-14 some girls in our group off friends wanted to try it and said I was the only one there wanted to kiss and trusted

• I was 8 or 9 and I wasn't nervous but I sure had no clue what I was doing. Her name was Lori and she was one of my gf's I had since kindergarten lol. (most of my gf's were named Lori)

• This Thursday I will get my first kiss I am 24 lol

• Unfortunately I have not yet gotten that opportunity.