How can I tell if a guy is enjoying the kiss?

What would he do or say? How can I tell if he liked it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple. If he doesn't seem to want to stop or if he stops but goes back for more.

People don't go for things they don't like. Unless he moved away to touch you the least he could or if he made up excuses to distract you both to avoid kissing you, he liked it.

now, if he liked it a lot or a little, you'll only know if he wants to repeat it other day. Other than that, you'll forever remain without knowing.

What Guys Said 1

• Short Reality: You can't.

What Girls Said 3

• if he seems into it or is deepening it or keeps doing it or seems very focused. but it seems like guys are usually into it, as they are more easily aroused than women and having her mouth and body all close will almost always turn him on!

my last first kiss with a guy started off slow and then we started making out but not frenching, then he gave me just a tiny bit of tongue but we both juts were really into it, he moaned and squeezed his arms around me really tight so he obviously enjoyed it.

• He doesn't wanna let go.

• If he gets hard ;)