Complicated.....?

What does it mean if a girl kisses you before even being ur girlfriend ?

Most Helpful Girl

• thought I'd answer your comment here...if a girl kisses you and you aren't in a relationship with her, it really means that she likes you...how much more obvious can she get?

Oh wait, was she drunk, high, stoned or anything else? because if yes, then it doesn't count...

Also, watch how she acts around other people...does she kiss guys all the time? or no, not really...like I said before, if she kissed you, she likes you...now hurry up and make a move... lol

• Um no she wasn't drunk or any of those stuff lol she just kissed me cause she felt like it...and she treats me different than the other guys :) I don't know what to do on a first move hahaha :P

• Lol no doubt :P I'll tell her about you cutie :P

• Haha sounds good. :)

What Girls Said 5

• yeah. the only time I'd kiss a guy is if I liked him. and that doesn't happen too often. unless she's always kissing random people.

• basically I agree with "thelittlethings",

but even if she's a Kiss-Addict or just Kiss-Freak, she must feel something for you to kiss you

• That she likes to kiss... She likes you a lot... or she just kisses everyone.

• She likes you? The majority of people kiss before they actually go out. I mean, who waits until they are going out-that could be ages.

• Well usually it means she likes you and is giving you a little hint that she wants to go out. you should ask her what the kiss means if your still not sure.

What Guys Said 0