I need a boyfriend.. I am dying like I need one

So I am so so so so sad every single day, I just need a boyfriend. I am 22 I don't know what I need to be doing to find a boyfriend, it seems like everyone is pairing up and I need that too. Even guys who I used to talk to from dating sites are now meeting people and it sucks.. I online date and I mean I met 2 really great guys that I actually dated but it only lasted 3 months each time. I am just exhausted and I don't know what I need to do to find a relationship. I will do ANYTHING I just want to be someones girlfriend again. What do I do!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be glad you are a girl, because if a guy posted this question, message about wanting a girlfriend badly, it makes look desperate in a weak, pathetic way, us guys are expected to be strong and tough and be too damn independent, meanwhile its okay for girls to want or need a boyfriend/relationship for validation, it sucks because I believe we as humans are meant to be a pair bonding species, we were meant to be with each other

What Guys Said 7

• Ask someone out yourself. A girl asking out a guy does not make her a slut, easy, or whatever other bad name you wanna give her. Go to a party, a club. Places where you can meet guys.

• I am too afraid of rejection

• You will have a really hard time making it through this world if you don't face your fears. If some guy says "No", then he is not the right guy for you. He's off the list. You don't want to be with the wrong guy anyway. Just because he did not see you as the right girl for him doesn't mean no guy will.

• lol I'm pretty sure guys here will court you :)

• Probably stop looking so hard.

also you'll probably have few messages from guys on here

• I just don't know how to not look. I want it so much.

• First guy took a job 45 min away and said he "didn't want a relationship like that" assuming a LDR which that isn't long distance to me but whatever. The other said he just didn't want a girlfriend anymore. He wanted to go back to school and move away.

• That sucks, well seems like you already got 2 replies here

• be glad you don't have to initiate anything

• lol hell I'm 25 and have never had a girlfriend. life sucks but it continues on

people say "relationships take work" exc exc

yet I've never had anyone even work to be with me

so it makes me wonder how that sh*t will work down the road.

idk

well at least your not alone

• I hear your plight. As a man of valor I will be your boyfriend. I cannot stand to watch a woman cry out in loneliness.

• I'll be your man

What Girls Said 5

• You're looking at this the wrong way. Don't worry yourself just trying to get a boyfriend. Focus on finding a guy who you connect with who you care about and enjoy spending time with.

You could probably find a relationship pretty easily if you date just anybody. But you don't want to date just anybody. I imagine you want a relationship that's fulfilling.

• That stank of desperation is not gonna help you land a guy. Plus a person will not make you feel better for long. You have to find your own happiness before you can share it. A wise person once told me " it takes two WHOLE people to make a relationship, anything less is just a fraction. " truer words have rarely been uttered.

• I have heard that a million times I just want a bf

• Plus if you depend on another person for happiness the relatiobship is doomed from the start because it will ultimately lead to their unhappiness and them leaving. It is draining to keep someone happy and if they are the only source all you do is drain all their's until there is none left for anyone.

• Ok You need to stop obsessing about it. Find a hobby or hang with your friends. Because as long as you keep thinking about it it's never going to happen.

I used to be like you but once I quit thinking about it BOOM it happened. Now granted,I don't have a boyfriend currently,but I am seeing someone that *could* lead in that direction. We'll see.

• Boyfriends aren't like handbags, you can't lust after them as if they are. Being in a relationship is not a breeze, and it's not about being kissy and cuddly and lovey-dovey 100% of the time. It takes a lot of effort and work. To me it sounds like you could almost be with anyone, if only it meant you just had a boyfriend. As if it's something you just get like that, like a new sofa. You need to change your views on this. You don't NEED one, you won't die without one. You just want one, and that's okay as long as you're actually being serious. Like, you shouldn't want a boyfriend just to have one. You should want a boyfriend to share a deep bond with him, to be able to have fun, communicate, share opinions, be intimate etc. It's not just about having/wanting/"needing" one, it's about so much more. I find it hard to believe that you'll find a one if you don't change your views on this.

• The thing is I want all those things in a Boyfriend I mean it isn't just to say "oh I have one" I want someone to spend my time with and cuddle and have sex and stuff

• I just don't know how to get to that point. There is nothing happy about being alone to me

• You are never alone, not even when you're single. You have your friends and family. And if, somehow, you don't have any friends and your family has turned away from you, you still have lots of potential friends out there that you can meet and get to know.

Getting to that point might be difficult, but there's really no way that you can be happy in a relationship if you're unhappy without one. It just doesn't work. It's like trying to sew a piece of cloth onto a stone.

• You don'e need a boyfriend you WANT a boyfriend.