Holding on to a girl you like?

Well there is this girl that I really like and so far everything is good as matter of fact things are great. I have never had a girlfriend, so I have no idea of how to move things forward, or even hold on to her. all the girls I dated stopped going out with me after three dates. So I'm nervous and excited at the same time. we have been on two dated so far and planned a third. I haven't tried to kiss her yet. I don't know what to or what to do, because I have never had a relationship or go past three dates. its like I'm freaking out wondering what do I do if things do get serious.

p.s. I should say I'm not a big fan of taking on the phone. We have spoken on the phone a few times. I never know what to say, I am not really good in the social setting even though I do hang out with people. I tend to be more of a loner, which I'm surprised I even got a date with her much less three. It's like I'm waiting for everything to go wrong( for example of she finds out I'm a virgin or just whack).

What Girls Said 1

• Go on the third date and kiss her even if its just on the cheek or something. And being a virgin can be more attractive

What Guys Said 0