What's the most embarrassing thing you've done on a date?

I've don some pretty silly things and am honestly hoping someone on here has done worse than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did worse than you at least once trust me. I will tell the 2nd worst story. I went to a private school and dated a model. She was gorgeous and was runner up in a Miss New Jersey beauty contest. I dated her for 2 or 3 years. I tried very hard to sexually be with her. Well we broke up and years past. One day I called her up when I was about 24. We went to a county fair. We went on this horrible ride called the Devil's pit". It was this gravitational thing that went in circles and the floor dropped out. After we got off the ride she asked me if I was OK as I was white as a ghost. I lied and said yes. We then went on a ferris wheel. When we got to the top the were still loading passengers. I turned my head and vomited on the people getting in. I had my face covered in throw up and was SOOOO embarrassed. Needless to say the people below were so angry. I got yelled at and ran away. She met me later at the car and she dropped me off. No I did not get laid that night :)

What Guys Said 2

• Can honestly say I've not had many experiences of it, closest thing is when I went on a date with a girl I'd seen around before but never actually talked to her. So I turned up she said 'Hi' and hugged me, I basically froze and couldn't speak for the rest of the time she was there. I have pretty bad social anxiety around girls I'm very attracted to, it's like instead of saying the wrong thing and messing up, my brain thinks it's better not to say anything at all.

• worn boxers. we were in a restruant and she smelt nice, her bra was showing and I normally wear briefs, tight ones, but I was brave enough to wear the loose shorts and I got excited at the wrong time. when the bill came and we had to stand up. sorry to be a little graphic, but it was very embarrassing

What Girls Said 2

• On my first date ever, at the old age of 24 (haha), we had just finished eating and we were walking out of the restaurant. I was wearing new shoes, of course (big mistake) and he was walking behind me. He did something or said something, I can't remember exactly, and I turned around as we were walking to make a joke and flirt and be cool, right? Haha! Well, I lost my footing when that shoe hit the tile floor (change from the carpet we WERE walking on) and I slipped and almost fell back. He actually caught me though, but everyone saw it, haha! I was really embarrassed but it really was no big deal. But what cracked me up was that I was trying to flirt and ending up falling, literally! Haha! Just like me :-P

• I belched. Like a man. For a good thirty seconds. Twice. On the same date. Thank goodness it was with my boyfriend of two years and it was not our first date - wasn't even in our first 100th :p It was super embarrassing but he just laughed it off. He did tell me later that if it had been our first date there would not have been a second.