Would you date someone who has herpes?

Me and this guy I went to school with have recently came back into contact. He was my best friend then and still is one of my closest friends. He wants to date but informed me he has herpes. Ladies would you put yourself at risk and date him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally wouldn't... I mean if I loved someone and really wanted to be with them herpes wouldn't stop me from doing that. But I'd not risk herpes, dating someone who may or may not be the one for me. It would make getting into a relationship that much harder.

What Guys Said 4

• Never. Sorry.

Its a tad of a turn off. Unless your find it "attractive" to dip into something that's dirty...

• Yeah no that's a bad idea.

• Me, personally? No.

• Just a heads up, Question Asker, you're probably not going to get very many responses. A lot of people don't respond to questions that block anonymous, and even less answer questions that block anonymous when the user posting it goes anon at the same time. It's generally called bad form by some, and complete hypocrisy by others. You might get better results if you remove your anonymity and go public. Just a tip.

• Nope, Sorry

: (

What Girls Said 1