Would you date a pretty girl that lives in a sh*t hole?

I mean a pretty (not a model but average), fit , flexible girl andwell educated but that lives in a disgusting house.. There's constant disorder, there sort of an ant invasion in the garden next to the house, the structure of the house is horrible too. Of course she dislikes the house. I've heard different things conserning this so I would like to know. Could you stand it? Would you ever date someone like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey fellow pretty girl living in a sh*t hole... my mom is a hoarder, her dog pisses and sh*ts in the house, my dad is cheap and refuses to hire professionals to fix the home so when things break they get "mickey moused" together and look like trashy. To cope, I keep my room very clean, I painted, bought nice furniture for cheap on craigslist, I am learning new skills so I am able to fix things... my current project is trying to fix the fan in the bathroom... it sounds like a dying animal...lol.. oh yea and our backyard was our own personal dump... I threw out the junk and sold a bunch of old bird cages on CL and made $60, then I tilled the soil and started to grow food, which I have been able to do for basically free, composted leaves and foodscraps, and getting free seeds from a local library... but everyday I am fighting to keep the place clean...there is a lot of people at my house with mental illness and disabilities. I try not to get made about it... with whatever energy I have I try to make this place where I'm currently at as happy as I can... who knows maybe when I have a family of my own I will be too stressed or disabled to clean up... it would be nice to have a son or daughter that took on some chores... most people don't want to live and a sh*thole but it happens... so if you have the energy or time try to make things better, YouTube videos are very helpful... we used to have an ant problem as well I will try to ask my mom what she did to fix it. Try to figure out whatever caused it. food? etc.

Oh yea about the guy thing... I never let my bf(now ex) come over... but one day I was really depressed and he came to my house and my mom let him in... he didn't seem disgusted... all he said was "there's a lot of stuff" but I am not my house I don't think it changed how he saw me... but I think maybe he would worry I would be the same as my mom if we ever lived together... but living with her I am actually afraid to ever buy things... I only buy necessities like food. If my room didn't have all my mom's stuff in it, it would just be a bed, and a few books and a binder of CD's and some clothes

• Wow. First, you sound like an amazing person. Second, god damitt that's my life. Just noy my mom, my dad. And my mom is the one with the illness. I know what you mean about helping but its so hard, I take care of thr garden myself for ex, and my room obvioudly and I try to clean like every two days but when iam done I think " dirty, tired, ruined and all for a place that will be spoiled in a couple of days again" I'm not like u, I've become a silent and mean girl. Iam very damaged and with all this

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I would. like if she is nice them yeah why not, I not materialist so I couldn't care to much of the state of the house, plus I could help clean the place too, nothing better then working together.

• Yes I would

• Most of us aren't as picky as girls are.

• Of course, things like that can be a temporary problem

What Girls Said 0