If you are dating a model, how much could you tolerate?

So, you are dating a model.

They are doing Erotic modelling, with a model of the opposite sex. There is no actual sex, but there is sexual contact and touching.

Can you look past this as part of their job?

Or is this a deal breaker?

• I'm OK with it.
  • Dealbreaker

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy just has his hands over her boobs or something, I wouldn't mind. If it was genital to genital contact or him groping her vagina, I'd be less okay with it. Perhaps, it would have been easier if you provided an example?

Overall, I'd probably be alright with it.

• Well, say the girl is holding the guys member.. or, it is against her lips..

Or various, nude, make out type shots...

• Would you break up over it? Or just voice your concerns?

• It would depend on how our relationship was going. If we just started dating, I would just voice my concerns. If we were a long-time couple, I would hope she would have voiced her intentions to start doing such modelling, then I'd voice any concerns beforehand.

What Guys Said 8

• No, hell no.

This is like buying food from a restaurant. A chef cooks you food, your willing to buy it, but he can take a bite out of your food. F*CK NO, that's triflin

• Why would that be a deal breaker. She's doing her job as anyone else would. It's us who is at fault and look at things with myopic ideals if we think we can or should object to her work. When I began dating her I always knew she is a model and sure have seen her work. Now that I'm dating her should I begin suppressing her because of my insecurity based ego?! I'd rather enjoy her work and encourage her.

Voted 'A'

• I would be okay if she was a solo nude model, or working with other women. I would not tolerate her working with other men, especially "right up to the line" of p*rn as you describe.

• Based on your comments, its pretty much p*rn.

Could I date someone who did p*rn in general? Maybe. I'm not sure tbh. It would be an open relationship I guess, and I don't know how I'd actually find that, but there's no 'its just my job' exclusion. If you can touch and kiss other people's genitals for your job, we can both do it for fun as well. And we'll see how that goes ...

• "pretty much p*rn"

I think I'm trying to mean right on the border of that.. like, its posed like p*rn, but no actions. Like a still of her holding him, but she isn't actually stroking him, you know? Or it may be on, or just inside the lips, but no licking/sucking or thrusting..

• Yeah, I understood what you meant, but at that point I don't really care about the distinction. Like I said I don't really know if I could handle it or not, but I can't see myself being like 'well she held his hardd***and put her mouth on it, but he didn't thrust in and out'. If we're going to handle other people's genitals and vice versa, we might as well accept it and enjoy it and figure out how to deal with the complications.

• ok, fair enough

• I will not date a model. I would find someone who's modest and down-to-earth.

• That really depends but most of the time it'd be a deal breaker.

I wouldn't mind lingerie modelling with no models of the opposite sex. Your case is pretty controversial.

• There's a few questions I'd have to ask her first... Is there any way I could be the other model? Is the other model gay? Do I know him? etc, etc.

For the right girl, I can be supportive of her career even if it includes things like this.

• It would be a deal breaker for me.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't date a model. I want my man to be exclusive to me. I don't think I'll like seeing other women all over him even if it is part of his job.

• What if he became a model after you started dating?

• I wouldn't want him to be a model but even after that he chose to be one I'd stay with him and try to make it work. If things got complicated or his work got to a stage where it required more than platonic contact eg. Kissing or third base stuff I'd leave him. Better to avoid hurting each further

• I'd be okay with it I suppose.

• I will get jealous>:(

But I won't expect him to quit modelling

• I wouldn't want my guy to model. Most male models are gay or they care more about their appearance than a man should. If my girlfriend was then that's fine