A girl called me super hot today but guess why I can't date her?

this is a funny story with a funny twist . can you think of a reasons why I can't date this girl who said I was super hot?

well many real women have told that in ever other country I lived in expect usa.

DO WONDER why the united states is hated by every country in world?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow why are most of the comments from the girls so mean?

What Girls Said 15

• She was kidding

• She lied to you.

• because she's blind? on acid? on crack? was it opposite day? did the voices make her do it? was it your mom? because you know that kind of love is frowned upon in most countries... unless your from the south of the US?

• because she's IMAGINARY? XD

• Lesbian? Not trying to sound mean like other people, but gay guys call me hot and obviously nothing would come of it :) haha

• She said said those words? "you CAN'T date me" ?

She's married? to your brother? hahahah That is weird!

• she is joking only...

• I'm confused by your update. Not to be a grammar nazi, but those "sentences" are completely incomprehensible. Please take some extra time to reread your writing...even if you are just trying to spew an ignorant message of self-guilt to persuade other ignorant individuals why:

A) They should hate Americans, because "everyone else is doing it"

B) Americans should hate themselves, because "everyone else is doing it"

Sorry sir, even if I believed your brilliantly researched statistical analysis of the entire world population regarding to whether it is popular to hate America...frankly, the bandwagon reasoning is a pretty poor incentive to become part of that statistic.

GO PRODUCE SOMETHING and work in order to improve yourself rather than wasting time worrying what people think and then trying to convince strangers to think well of you...again by using the implied "everyone else thinks I'm awesome" bandwagon bluff tactic.

It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't genuinely don't care what people think. And it's only when you accomplish something that people will give you the respect you crave. EARN it. Don't try to BS the world, because in the end - you'll only be BSing yourself.

• Because she lied! lol

• Why did my previous comment get deleted? No fun!

• im guessing she's taken

• She...was your mother?

• She's really a guy.

• Im not American..she was definitly joking

• she doesn't count.

• She's married or your boss or a distant cousin of yours.

What Guys Said 20

• Just FYI, family members or soon to be family members don't count dude. They have nothing to lose by telling you because it will never happen and by default, they want to make you feel good about yourself. Coming on here and bragging about it on GAG is even more sad. That's why you have so many trolls.

• I just +1'd all these answers...

GAG is full of trolls <3

• The trolls keep improving, can't decide who deserves BA now...

• Because you are too hot for her. FINAL ANSWER

• She is too intimidated by your rapping ability and how it causes girls to throw their panties at you?

• She is a flirty type, using you for an ego boost

• Because you were in burning flames.

• Because she's transgender because she's a homosexual because she has a boy friend because she's getting a sex change. Am I right am I wrong should I give up

• What's the answer come on tell us

• Those who are hatin are just jealous of this stud.

• man, you have a lot of haters lol

maybe the girl liked you but you screwed up by how you acted?

• It was you dressed in drag telling yourself that you were hot. So you couldn't really date her because she was you.

• You're not too good with fictional stories, stick with your poetry

• She was probably looking at the guy behind you.

• Dude stop looking for validation on this site. My friends that are girls tell me that I am hot but I don't freaking go around bragging about it and certainly don't come on here saying that a girl hit on me. As far a guys that are good looking they don't get hit on by women nearly as often as you try to make it seem like you do.

• She's too cool for you.

• because you tried to speak but left out words or added in words that made no sense

• Where is the funny story? In fact what is the story?

• She's blind and you don't date blind girls?

• Because she doesn't exist?

• Herpes?