What is the purpose of a sideline girl?

what is the purpose of having a sideline while you are dating someone already? I know a guy who has a sideline girl while he is dating somebody but also has this ex who tries her heart out. he pushed his ex away out of the situation and just talk to the 2 girls. but his intention is going with the girl he pushed away. so what is the purpose of having a sideline?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• ego boost. obviously any guy who does this is a selfish sh*t. I don't think any cheating is good but if he's keeping her around that implies a form of relationship. being in some kind of relationship while in an exclusive relationship with another is just selfish and bad.

it's some combination or one of these alone:

1-no sex. he is with a woman committed and gets some benefit from it, like socially or whatever, but she won't put out so he gets another girl for sex.

2-mental problems-his girlfriend is perfectly fine and does put out yet he still goes and cheats on her because having another girl makes his ego feel good.

both of these situations are bad, but it's even more low when he is getting sex and all that and he still goes and cheats just because he's a selfish f*** who takes advantage of everyone.

sometimes the side girl doesn't know she's a side girl either. sure you can say his actions may show it, but if he emphatically denies having a girlfriend, even if he is lying and his actions are shady some girls may still stay with him because they have low self esteem and are deeply attached and have strong feelings for him, so they believe his words because they don't want to think he is that bad of a person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Get some booty when your girlfriend is not around/does not want sex.

2|0
    0|0
    • o wow smh...the girl lives with him but I guess he's tired of her. then he has this other chick who already know that a girl stay with him and they both are dating. then he has this ex he had to push back because he refuse to do her like this. if he was still dealing with the ex he would be dealing with 3 girls.he did whatever he could to push his ex back. so its just those two now smh

• Show All
    • he pushed his ex away completely

• let me guess you are his ex?

What Girls Said 1

• It's for just sex when the girls he dating isn't giving it to him. The sideline chick usually doesn't bitch

0|0
    0|0
    • o wow smh...the girl lives with him but I guess he's tired of her. then he has this other chick who already know that a girl stay with him and they both are dating. then he has this ex he had to push back because he refuse to do her like this. if he was still dealing with the ex he would be dealing with 3 girls.he did whatever he could to push his ex back. so its just those two now smh

• That's f***ed up