Girls, if you had to choose, would you rather your partner rarely text you or almost always text you?

I've seen guys that do both and I've seen the girls in those relationships complain about them.

But which would you rather want if it was between these 2 extremes?

• I'd rather he rarely text me
  • I'd rather he almost always text me
  • See results (for guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, if you had to choose, would you rather your partner rarely text you or almost always text you?

A. I'd rather he rarely text me

I find most guys are highly self-centered narcissists so most likely his texts would be about himself, his wants, and his desires with (implied) demands I fulfill them or they'd be sexual in nature as I also find most guys generally only interact/communicate with gals in regards to sex or getting sex. The sexual in nature wouldn't be a negative to me if it weren't for my opinion that the male body is basically useless in providing female sexual pleasure as well as I find in regards to sex most guys are quite selfish.

What Girls Said 9

• For me Id say always texting unless I was at work or school or something like that, but If I wasn't doin anything, I would really want someone to talk to and Id say it would be nice especially if my boyfriend did that I would be pretty happy :)

• Rarely text me. It would be annoying if he was always texting me.

• Always

• I would rather he rarely text only if it's important . I hate text.

• it really depends on the girl because some prefer texting and some prefer talking. id prefer texting throughout the day, not too much but not too little, you want to talk to your partner but you don't want a million texts from them either.

• but what do YOU prefer

• a little bit of both, a conversation throughout the day but not too much texting

• 80 percent of the time. I love to text I can't help it!

• Maybe not everyday but at least once in two days?

• Almost always text me caz I don't have to reply ;P

• Rarely. Always texting would really annoy me, even from someone I like. I'm just not big on texting.

What Guys Said 0