White guys/girls - Would you ever date a Black woman/man as an adventure or just for fun?

I've heard that some White people that date Black people only do it as an adventure or just to "experiment", but when they're actually ready to settle down, they would actually marry another White person. Is this true?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't date "for fun".

Am I curious to what a black woman would be like? Yes.

But I'm also curious to what an older woman would be like. Or a tall woman. Or a redhead.

Doesn't mean I would date them just for a laugh. I might date them, but only if I was serious about the girl.

What Guys Said 6

• The fact that this poll is a yes or no answer poll makes me not want to answer. I, as a white male would date a black girl, but I'm going to settle down with whoever I fall in love with. If it turns out I fall in love with a black woman, then so be it. The fact that people base who they like off of race is really racist.

• After dating a black woman for the first time, I lost interest in all others.

• There are always going to people who do date people of another race, specifically for that reason. There is no exclusive truth either way, some will others won't. I'd say someone who is more exclusively attracted to one race is more likely to only want a long term relationship with them and not be interested in another race beyond a short period

• No, I'm rarely attracted to black women.

• I don't date for experimenting. I date who I am attracted to weather she is white, black, brown, yellow, purple ect

• I heard of that from white guys, but not white girls. A lot of black girls on here are really thirsty and desperate for white male acceptance and validation link Some are so thirsty for them that they will even date ones that's racist

link

link

What Girls Said 6

• There are quite a few white girls out there who think it's cool to date black guys and do it for the novelty of it. I've known a few girls who've had "black guy" phases, where they dated several different black guys. And, before anyone even goes there, I'm NOT saying that there's anything wrong with having a preference for dating black guys, because lots of girls just find them more physically attractive. But some girls do treat it like an "adventure" or an "experiment". I've known girls who've done that. I think it's kind of demeaning to treat a person like they're nothing more than your little walk on the wild side, though. I don't think that's a thing that most girls do, but it happens.

• I'd date him because I like him not just for the sake of adventure or boredom.

Oh wait.. I'm not white..

I'll just take my +3 and move out the way.

• I think a lot would be open to sleeping with a black girl, but they wouldn't marry one. At the end of the day they want their children to look more like them

• White women = most likely

White men = most unlikely

• I think it's true. I never saw a white person married or in a long term relationship with a black person.

• Then where did all the mixed people come from?

• I mean, I RARELY see a white person who's in a long term relationship or married with a black person. I also know this from my personal experience.

• And just because they have kids with the person, doesn't mean that they have a relationship or are married to that person.

• I know a few light skin girls who go out with black guys just to have mixed heritage babies ( because they are always good looking ) but I know some dark skin boys black and Asian who go out with light girl because they actually like them. Basically the point I'm making is it's down to the individual your seeing