Dating my managers younger brother

I've been dating my boyfriend for about a week now and I just found out his older sister is one of my managers at work. She doesn't really mind that we're dating since he and I work in 2 different places; she's actually happy for us. It's just a bit awkward for me since everyone else at work constantly bugs me about dating him. I try to ignore everyone at work but it gets to the point where I can't ignore it since it has become a daily occurrence. I really like him and have a lot of feelings for him, but we can't hang out without one of my coworkers saying something. His sister has talked to everyone at work saying that it is none of their business, but they don't seem to care. I get along with his family and he gets along with mine, it's just my coworkers that make things difficult. What should I do? Is it weird that I'm dating my managers brother? HELP!

What Guys Said 2

• I would do my best to ignore your co-workers. They are not the ones in the relationship and can serve as a destructive force. It may be difficult, but what they think doesn't matter.

• Out of curiosity.. How old is your manager (his sister).

• My manager is 31, my boyfriend is 21 and I'm 19

• That's a good age difference between him and your sister.. That's good!

What Girls Said 0