Do women ever date anyone whose status is lower for love?

Do women ever date anyone who status is lower for love?

What do you think... someone very knowledgeable about dating and women told me.

So he says the issue is.. that men can appreciate other mens efforts and struggles but women dont.

You can do a lot for women, but if you mess up once they just drop you. She's not honerable.

Women don't like men - they like what you can do for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• His advice is true for girls, not women. I know plenty of girls who are just like what your buddy's telling you. His advice is true for the typical girl. The challenge is finding a mature woman who is not like the typical girls he's telling you about. A lot of girls say the sh*tty line of "If you were a man you'd do this for me" but the thing is, that's not a woman. That's just a girl with self-entitlement issues.

What Girls Said 5

• what do you mean by lower status? job wise?

• lower confidence compared to them for example. two people go on a date: one confident female and one less confident male is another example.

• thats a very unexpected answer

• is it?

well iv always been a little odd, but there it is=]

• lol that person that gave you advice is so wrong. no one can make HUGE generalizations like that and be accurate. Sure, maybe some women "don't like men" and only like what men can do for them, but that's definitely not true all of the time or even the majority of the time. I've dated two guys that come from families that have less money than me/go to less prestigious schools as me. To me that's not important; what's important is that there's attraction and that I trust the guy.

• yeah but I mean his social status

• My answer would still be the same. Situations like that can (and definitely have) work(ed) out if the girl is attracted to the guy and they're both willing to make the effort.

• Female that have passed puberty won't care about status. And if they do, they're gold-diggers or immature and they are the exception. Status is the least important of your qualities when dealing with women.

• yeah what do you mean by lower status?is it career, wealth?

• Sure, there are women who date men of 'lower status'. And of course we like men, appreciate our man's efforts and struggles, try to support him in them, and most decent women wouldn't drop a guy for messing up now and then (unless you mean cheating or abuse, and there are even downtrodden women who put up with that sad as it is).

What Guys Said 4

• Not anymore. A man has to be equal or greater in status otherwise he gets FriendZoned.

• I would hope so

• very unlikely

• Generally true. Why do you think they got mad and say you don't take me on enough dates, you don't buy me enough gifts , you have to pay for the dates. You never hear a guy complain about that but women will complain non stop yet they never do the same back to the guy. They may plan one date for every 20 they go on