Do you believe in meeting people and dating them from this site?

do you believe it's possible to meet someone on this site and date them in real life? do you think it's desperate to do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's very hard. I think that the majority of the time, people are going to say things that aren't true. and my friend did it. but she sent a different picture to this guy. she later met him at the air port and he was literally 400 pounds and 10 years older than what he said he was. so it was scary.

but I'm sure people have successfully met someone and dated from online

What Guys Said 2

• Its not easy to believe a person whom we haven't yet met.

It can be a good experience to meet the person with whom we had chat over internet.

Internet gives nearly 20% hint of mentality of guy/girl.

A phone call would be really helpful for desperate dating.

Thnx

• Eh, I've met girls over myspace before, through other friends, at parties, on random message boards, at work. Honestly, if you want to do something, you should do it. I don't think its so much the where, but the who that matters.

What Girls Said 4

• Nowadays, there are so many means of meeting people that I don't think it's lame. However, there are ways to go about it to keep yourself safe. Online dating happens and can be successful but it's not easy.

• I think it's risky. You have no idea what they are like in real life.

• Plus, I think this site attracts more than its fair share or weirdos and perverts.

• well, considering the cyber predators we hear about on tv, it would be kind of difficult to trust someone you haven't met. sometimes it could work though, but I think those are very rare circumstances.

• I think it's possible but also think it's desperate.