How do you like to be kissed?

1. How do you like to be kissed?

2. What do you like being done to you during kissing? ( eg a certain looks, a certain touch, etc)

3. Describe you best kiss

4. How much tongue do you like in your kiss?

5.What techniques from past experiences did you like/love that the person did while kissing you?

6. What was your worst kiss? Details

7. How old were you when you got your first kiss?

8. Where are your fav places to be kissed besides your lips?

1. I like a mix of slow and sensual with passionate and primal, I love getting lost in a kiss where you lose track of time.

2. I like having my chin held or the back of my neck held , I like having my hips, ass, or other area grabbed, I love having his hand under my shirt making light patterns made by his fingertips all over my back and skin, I could list a lot of things I like being done to me during a kiss.

3. Best kiss: was by an ex I was madly in love with, it was the intimacy
and feeling safe in his arms, and turned on by his stares and touch

4. I like a mix, I like it to be sensual with little bit of tongue but inbetween put your tongue in my mouth and massage it with mine, and I love feeling it pass against my bottom lip.

5. From past experiences one example was an ex, that just let his hands glide over me and made me feel so calm and intoxicated the way he did it, and just made me pull him in and he kissed with an amazing mix of passion and being sensual and

Most Helpful Guy

• Making love, (including kissing) should be slow, calm happy, and sensual. Teasing and then rewarding is the main idea for technique. Lots of nuzzling and affection.

I want her motions to tell me she's genuinely happy to be right there with me, that she likes me a lot, and that she's horny, playful and likes what I'm doing for her.

I waited a long time before I got my first kiss because I was a moron and didn't realize the opportunities I had.

Tongue is great. A bit here and a tease there. Then a long slow lick.

Worst kiss was a girl I dated that held my face like a preying mantis holds her mate's head as she eats it. Way too forceful. For me it's about gentleness, comfort, and everything feeling good.

As for kiss placement, anywhere she wants to kiss me is gonna be fun. Go for the neck though. Palm of the hand, right in the middle is good too. Lower areas become more oral sex than kissing, but those ROCK.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. How do you like to be kissed?

Full mouth, wet, tongue and lasts forever sensual and slow yet wild

The kiss needs to be passionate enough to put everything else in secondary place

3. Describe you best kiss

Each one has had it's own charm, I won't categorize any or compare them

All of it :D the maximum possible

Grabbed my butt :D

6. What was your worst kiss? Details

There was this one girl whose teeth used to get into the way, probably cause she had thin lips or the technique was flawed. But it was good nevertheless, she learnt :D

11

Neck :D <3

• Hard to tell as I've never been kissed before, but I do know that I like zero tongue only cause I have a weak stomach and the thought of switching saliva makes queasy.

• Trust me, you get used to it haha. I couldn't stand the thought of french kissing before I'd been kissed, but the idea grew on me. I tried it and didn't like it at first, but after some practice, I got used to it and even grew to like it. :)

What Girls Said 1

• On the lips