Email, text then nothing. Why?

I recently met this guy and I sent him a fb message and he sent a really long one back with is phone number. I texted him and then he texted right back. I then sent a one back and nothing... Then the next time I sent one short and simple text and nothing back. Nothing the next day either. Why send a girl an email like you are interested and give your number and then nothing back I don't get it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps he hasn't been on Facebook lately.

You sent 3 messages with no reply.

That's a lot.

If I were you I would wait at this point.

You don't want to keep contacting him daily with no response.

It will look desperate.

• I FB him and he responded to that and gave me his number. He said get ahold of me soon so I texted him and he texted me back but then I replied and nothing... then the next day I texted him again and nothing and haven't texted or email him since

• Oh OK. I misunderstood. You texted him with phone and he stopped replying. Whichever the case, you still sent him a lot of messages and he still hasn't responded. I cannot say why because I am not him/nor do I know him. But what I would say is, stop sending him messages. If a guy is interested in you he will get back to u. Hopefully he has a good reason for ignoring your messages. Sry this happened.

• I've been through that, and I wish I knew why guys do this. I mean, if they're just not interested then why can't they have the balls to just tell you.

• If they would just say it in the first place then no need to get your hopes up!