Do you prefer dating younger girls or older girls?

Do you prefer dating younger girls or older girls? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, who knows, so many conflicting thoughts to wrestle.

Younger women tend to look better (about 22 or so). This is not to say that older women look bad, simply by virtue of being older. But bad lifestyle catches up with them, and this modern world, where one is over burdened with various thoughts, striving, the desire to be something; the only outlet is comfort through excess. And this naturally takes its toll. People around my age tend to look quite old, I think.

I'm not sure. Younger women tend to be more dynamic, less set in their ways. But they also can be daft, more emotionally self destructive.

Older women are generally more sure of themselves, more rigid, inflexible. And I find that to be a turn off. I much prefer humility, and that the other person is aware of the limitations of the human mind, not always trying to impose their opinions on me!

I think it depends on the individual. I'm open to dating younger and older. At this stage, it's more dependent on who likes me :) Beggars can't be choosers as they say.

What Guys Said 20

• I never think tht age really matters in relationship. The most important thing which matters is attitude nature of that gal towards you and others. If a gal is good to everyone and she likes you as a lover and you also like her she is the best one in the world. If a gal likes you but her behavior with others is not good, she might be a choosy gal. But age never comes in the way , a good gal either she is younger or older is a good gal, and if I like her in any way only then I allow her to have relationship with me. But a gal who is good for everyone is a good soulmate.

• I'll accept 1/2 my age plus 7 years as a minimum age (in round figures,don't quibble about a year or two).I think that's a good rule to work to.

Anywhere between there and my age is fine,and it would depend more on condition and attitude than anything.

• younger. at my age older women seem to have too much baggage. ranging from too many relationships and past lovers to children. not really down with all that

• I prefer dating women that are younger and easier to manipulate into my traps where I tell them lies about how wonderful they are as they continuously rack up their father's credit cards in my name for my glory. When they are dry of funds I somehow orchestrate our love drying up as well. They break up with me and I, with false tears, go and find a new woman to survive off of.

• I prefer older women, At least my age. I dated a 24 y/o for a bit. She had pretty unrealistic expectations out of life.

• I perfer younger women, because they are less likely to have kids. older women with kids...seldom have their full attention.

try making the moves on her...an down the hall you hear "mommy I wanna drink o water!"

mood killer, **** block...you git the picture

• I would prefer close to my age, but if I had to pick, it would be younger because younger girls are not really looking to settle down and get married yet, and I don't want to settle down or get married anytime soon

• Younger, but not too young... I feel younger than I am, I'd prefer a girl mid to late 20s or so, someone who has worked a job and been independent for a while.

• I tend to prefer women around my age, it's OK if their a few years younger or older. I would never date any one 7 years or more younger or older than me.

• Every woman I dated has been at least 2 or 3 years older than me. I, once, casually dated a 50 year old. Hell, even the one guy I dated was three years older.

I tried dating women my age and younger, and I'll be honest; I'd rather bathe in broken glass.

• Younger or the exact same age as me - it's she's a year older then I'm not going to consider dating her

• younger. girls my age are older like dating older guys, like 27 and such, guys who have already made progress in their careers that a 22 year old like me hasn't. Younger girls are better.

• Younger

• I would prefer someone younger. In there early 20's preferably. Not only do I look young for my age. But most women my age or older and looking to get married and have kids. And want guys with lots of money. Where as younger women are generally less picky about those things (generally speaking of course).

• I prefer older women. But funny enough whenever I'm in some area with lots of older women I always manage to have one talking to me for most of the night lol. I'm trying to get on that milf road nomsayin' lol

• Older, I like women that know what they want minus the insecurities.

• I guess I would prefer to date someone younger, but it does not really matter to me.

• I'd prefer to date younger women since they are my age, but it doesn't really matter to me.

• Younger: not more than 5 years younger.

Older: not more than 2 years older.

• It's either girls my age or girls a few years younger.

Younger girls are funner to be around imo.

What Girls Said 3

• guys usually prefer younger girls because its easier to tame them...

they go for cougar if they have much insecurities! lol

thats what I think!

• Guys usually want younger girls

Older for fantasy

• Guys usually prefer younger girls