Should I date him again?

Okay so here's how it is...I began dating this boy that I really like and he really likes me too. However, he broke up with me recently and it's been a while, but he told me he regrets it. He told me if we date again it should be in secret. This is because his grandmother doesn't like me (I don't know the reason why). She is the same reason he broke up with me. I don't hate her and I don't want her to hate me so I don't think I should date him again especially in secret because it isn't right. He loves her very much and she does too. (I guess that's why she doesn't like me) He's a really good person. He goes to church and stuff. I don't. Although it's lately been stressing me out because I do want to be with him, but just not that way. I want to be able to show that we are actually in a relationship. Just holding hands would be fine, but we can't even do that if we do date again. I feel as though if I deny him I won't get the chance to be with him again...I know we should try our best to be with the ones we love, but I don't want to try if it's only going to make things worse... I don't know what to do honestly... Sometimes I'd think it be easier to make a decision if I didn't like him, but I really do... Any advice?

Update: He has introduced me to his grandmother. She knows who I am and is a really sweet lady. However, when I'm with him she doesn't like it. She's really good at sugar coding words... which is why I can't really say she hates me, but you could tell she doesn't like me...

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, you should.Try being around his grandmother more often.

• Thank you. I do try every time I see her I say hi but she just walks away after saying hello...

• Hes not commited and if he really did like you she would introce you to her.

• He has introduced me to her. She knows who I am and is a really sweet lady. However, when I'm with him she doesn't like it. She's really good at sugar coding words... which is why I can't really say she hates me, but you could tell she doesn't like me... (Sorry I should have said this in the question. I'll make it better. I apologize.)

• yes I do...

• Then maybe you should have a talk to him about dating and his grandma

What Girls Said 0