Question on this kind of interracial dating.

I remember reading this somewhere and I was curious as to what you thought about it. This beautiful black woman stated that she loves dating white men who claim to not be attracted to black women and never thought of ever dating a black woman (til they met her of course) just so she can use them lol. Is this messed up? And am I a f*cked up individual for agreeing with her?

I just feel like white guys don't deserve let's say, a Toni Braxton.

No, I think she meant in terms of money. I remember her saying "Take all of their money." And I'm assuming breaking their hearts too, if they started catching feelings.
And to be honest, she sounded like she just used white men in general. But specifically loves the ones who start off their conversations with the good ol "I don't normally go for black chicks."

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL! You're trying to start a sh*t storm! You're going to anger a lot of white guys with this ROTFLMFAO!

• White guys don't care about whether or not black girls like them since white guys aren't really interested in black girls to begin with. If she'd asked this about blacks the antiracist warriors would have come out in full force

• The few who do are usually uggos no one wants to begin with...

• Excuses, excuses .

What Guys Said 5

• Um I highly dough these men fell used. If anything there going home a bragging to there friend about some chick they nailed.

• Hey I don't normally go for black chicks, got a pic? Lol

• Dating vindictively fallse squarely under the heading "F***ed Up".

• LOL Sounds like she fell for what the guys told her. Guys are always telling women how special they are, especially if they are not. These guys were most likely using her, at the same time she was using them. Sex for money. It is the worlds oldest profession. Men aren't stupid, we normally realize when we are being used for our money. If a woman needs a man to spend money on her, then chances are she is selling sex for money, and we know it. Unless he pays and she doesn't put out, the guy wasn't used.

• What do you mean she can use them? In this scenario sounds like the white men was the one who maybe using her.Would you want to date someone who find your entirely race unattractive but make you as a token? No.

What Girls Said 3

• That's why you shouldn't date someone who take you as an exception because exception never last.I don't want someone to date me and brag about how attractive am I compare to the other girls of my own race.That's insulting.

• That's rude. I wouldn't want to be the exception and I would NEVER make anyone feel like an exception.

• If a white guy said that about black women you'd be pissed, so why is it okay for her to say it?