Why do so many women date dead beat douches?

They make excuses saying they are the victim but aren't they just as responsible. At some point you have to realize that guy is a loser. Is it that easy to brainwash or something?

Well I think I figured it out. Losers attract losers. Also the manipulation that goes into the games that are played is called cognitive dissonance. It's a pathetic game that cults use. Useless men use it unwittingly. You do this by degrading the lady and then praising her. It confuses the subject and creates two distinct realities in which the victim is unsure of. The victim is most likely going to stick with the reality that is perceived to be comfortable. Maturity is everything in relations
relationships**
One last note. If you find yourself in a bad relationship believe in yourself and follow your gut. The intention of dead beats is to disorient their partners whether they are aware of it or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are usually too scared to ask a guy out.

And they are terrified of winding up alone.

So when a guy does ask them out, they have to weigh up whether he's a better option than solitude or whether some other better guy is likely to ask her out.

For many girls, fear wins out and they go with a sub-optimal guy because hey, at least he asked.

What Girls Said 4

• That is a mistake that all women make, including me! But usually these douche bag guys will have the right manipulation skills. Like this one guy I went on 2 dates with was super nice, and he was going to college, etc etc. Basically he was he ideal guy, but after the second date he tried to have sex with me, and I said "I barely know you, sorry I am not that type" His attitude completely changed lol! He was like "Oh cmon" and he said that I sucked at kissing, cause I wasn't fully committed to the kiss, haha! yeah it got brutal, lol! He dropped me home, and I said for him to lose my number, and he just drove off mad, haha! But that is also tricky,cause like I said, I didn't know he was a total dick, because he acted so "nice" and seemed caring, haha! What a mistake.

Anyways, also women have this thing in them to "take care" and "help" a guy out, when who has more problems than anyone? It's douche bag guys, they are riddled with issues, thus why they are douche bags. And women fall for that, thinking "I can change him, and he is just crying out for help" When you can't change a leopard spots, you know? But yeah I think there are many factors why women go for d-bags, another including the girl has major insecurities, and feels that his abuse is "love" cause she grew up in a physical or hostile environment.

Those type of situations need definite therapy, but yeah I steer clear now. I am not as gullible as I once was. I know how to play it with guys, and quit honestly if you are louder than me, and if you try to act "cool" I am disinterested right away, haha! :)

• Same reason guys date bimbos. We can't always hep who we feel attracted to.

• Same reason guys do

• We don't

What Guys Said 2

• Douche bags have high confidence and manipulating skills.

• I wouldn't say it's confidence as much as it is adapting manipulation skills due to an inferior complex.

• Because the personality you're describing as a "douche" turns women on at a basic level. Plus women love a project. They love the idea of taking a deadbeat and cleaning him up and making him presentable.