What do you think about salsa dancing as a date?

What do you think about salsa dancing as a date? Has anyone tried it? Would it be a good date idea?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to a salsa dancing class with a girl I once dated for our second date. It was fun but the only problem was occasionally they made us swap partners (like in a group dance exercise) so I wasn't always dancing with her. I would recommend it but it more depends on the type of girl you are dating whether its a good idea or not. Make sure you ask her if she likes dancing (mine did) before announcing your date plans. Overall I would say the date was a success but it requires you to be quite confident and you can't be the really jealous type (can guarantee she would be dancing with others at some point), but this is all just based on my one single experience so depending on where you go it may be different.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!