Is she getting too clingy?

I met this girl in uni class earlier this semester. the thing is, she and I decided to study together, and after an all-night session we didn't have sex but played around for a little while.

The thing is, since then she has been texting me and e-mailing me all the time. But we had never said that we were dating. she is a good friend, but I don't want to hurt her feelings by saying I don't like the texts. it's just I don't know of a tactful means to convey this.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she's starting to get attached to you, yes.

You need to be clear with her about your feelings, and try not to lead her on.

If you think she's texting you too much just tell her that you don't really like to text or that you don't have enough time to text her back or something like that, hopefully she'll slow it down a bit. If that doesn't work then it can't hurt to be honest. If she doesn't know that there's a problem then she's going to keep acting the same way.

What Guys Said 1

• Many girls discover the hard way about how some guys hate texting. Do you prefer phone calls?

End your texts with things like "ttyl" and stuff so she knows you're about to do something. Call her later if you feel like talking to her.