Is there anyone on GAG who you'd be open to meeting for a date?

If they lived near you, would you be willing to go on a date with them, or at least talk on the phone with the possibility of a future date?

1|3
39|22

Most Helpful Girl

• No, a lot of the guys on this site are whiny, pathetic beta-males.

7|2
    2|6
    • Ah hell no! This bitch has jokes! :P

• Show All
    • I think it's funny myself and actually pretty accurate

• not you but the fellow below my previous comment.

What Girls Said 38

• If I clicked well with someone and we lived in the same city,

sure why not?

But I wouldn't be open to dating since I already am in a relationship.

If I weren't then sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many fake pics just like on all other sites. I'll pass...

4|3
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. Even if they didn't leave near me, if I thought there was potential there. I would

give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was single then yeah I'll be open to it.

Certain men, based on the way they respond, appeal to me and shows me how they work. I would start to imagine how we could connect if it was taken further based on their responses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Most users don't have pics and you don't get very much personal information about a person on this site. I would prefer to know everything about a person before I make my decision and they with me.

0|1
    0|0
    • I sure wish people were willing to at least give their general cultural and ethnic background..the site should at least ask for that info..

Of course it would be optional.

• Nahh... ThAts pretty unsafe especially since I'm still a teen. All of the guys on here that I find somewhat attractive or cute are older than me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it can be pretty unsafe for anyone any age. You never know!

• Show All
    • Guys your age can act very picky and judgmental. It's harder to think for yourself if that makes sense.

• I understood at first, but once you sod think for yourself I got lost...

So if you could go into deeper detail much would be obliged.

• nope I'm taken=]

even if I was single I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to sound rude but just because a guy may post a pic and look cute and seem friendly or cool online does not mean he looks like that in real life. This goes for women too.

3|2
    0|0
  • If I was single, yes(:

0|0
    0|0
  • There is one...

but he doesn't live in my time zone...

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm. One guy on here (who shall not be named) was pretty cute and seemed pretty humble. Very intelligent as well. But who knows for sure, right? :p

0|1
    0|0
  • i might like to meet for tea and french toast

1|2
    1|0
  • I'd maybe email them a few times first to get an idea of whether or not they were needy/crazy. I'm hesitant about meeting people online.

0|0
    0|0
  • upsyndrome is pretty hawt.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I was single, yes but I wouldn't say who :$

1|2
    2|1
  • No

Meeting someone online and face to face ate two different things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! There was this cute Mexican guy on here but he lives in California :( where I use to live

1|0
    0|2
  • Um,no. Sure some are nice on here,but that's it. I can't see myself dating anyone on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not here anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe to hangout as friends. But, I wouldn't date anyone on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if I was interested in online dating I'd be on an online dating site

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be willing to talk on the phone but meeting in person only time will tell..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmm...maybe after talking online and web chatting...if he doesn't seem like a creepy guy then yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I don't think my boyfriend would approve ;-P ...but even if I were single I think I would be uncomfortable meeting someone online in real life (especially if he knew my comment history on here)

0|0
    0|0
  • Met the love of my life on here xD

So I'm going to say yes

1|0
    0|1
  • yeah he lives overseas though and I'm not sure he's that into me. He said he'd take me out though if given the chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Want to meet this guy really REALLY bad, but I think he's angry with me... but up until he got angry, he really wanted to meet me too, now I'm not sure if he even likes me anymore :( Sigh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would date anyone I met online, unless I meet them in person and get to know them very well. However, there is only one guy I really admire and respect on here although I don't know how he looks like. But he's smart, gentle and polite. Unfortunately, he's taken and out of my league.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• Vell, vell, velll...

.I'm a married guy, but to answer your question, I never get attracted to online profiles in any romantic sort of way, so while I'd be interested in meeting some of the people here, it wouldn't be anything like a 'date', even if I were single.

More like a friendly chat! Some of them seem very enlightened and also fun.

2|0
    1|0
  • Yes, There are one or two around...

3|1
    0|0
  • There are two girls that I'd be willing to date, but only if I were to ran into them in person. If they lived near me, running into them in person would be the only way I would go out of my way to meet them. I would never date them or talk to them with the possibility of dating in the future on the internet randomly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never say never. All it takes is one conversation to change it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never meet up with anybody online. They're all serial killers

2|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHA How ironic that you're the one with the profile pic of a dude with a gun :P lmao

• Show All
    • That's right! I happen to like both my kidneys thank you very much and would be very upset to see them on the black market :)

• hehehe bang bang lol

• there's some cute girls here. But they overwhelmingly seem to live in Canada :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Unless I already knew you in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt it, my standards are pretty high.

1|2
    5|1
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Kobe Bryant!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I would have to think about it long and hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • God, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! I'm single and want a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women here are low quality.

Rarely find one that's attractive/valuable.

The rest are leftovers ran through by other men, no thanks.

So, no...

1|0
    9|3
    • Don't get me started with the one's with daddy issues..

• Show All
    • It's nice to see you too, teasegirl.

• No, and I'm baffled that people seem to think that this is a dating site

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

But unfortunately I'm not at all known and this would make getting their attention all but impossible. Same as real life I suppose hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, MaskOfInsanity and Sparrow24

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I definitely would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually meet my last girlfriend on here. It isn't bad but you should talk with person for a while before meeting them

2|0
    0|1