Is there anyone on GAG who you'd be open to meeting for a date?

If they lived near you, would you be willing to go on a date with them, or at least talk on the phone with the possibility of a future date?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, a lot of the guys on this site are whiny, pathetic beta-males.

• Ah hell no! This bitch has jokes! :P

• I think it's funny myself and actually pretty accurate

• not you but the fellow below my previous comment.

What Girls Said 38

• If I clicked well with someone and we lived in the same city,

sure why not?

But I wouldn't be open to dating since I already am in a relationship.

If I weren't then sure.

• Too many fake pics just like on all other sites. I'll pass...

• Yes, I would. Even if they didn't leave near me, if I thought there was potential there. I would

give it a shot.

• If I was single then yeah I'll be open to it.

Certain men, based on the way they respond, appeal to me and shows me how they work. I would start to imagine how we could connect if it was taken further based on their responses.

• Not really. Most users don't have pics and you don't get very much personal information about a person on this site. I would prefer to know everything about a person before I make my decision and they with me.

• I sure wish people were willing to at least give their general cultural and ethnic background..the site should at least ask for that info..

Of course it would be optional.

• Nahh... ThAts pretty unsafe especially since I'm still a teen. All of the guys on here that I find somewhat attractive or cute are older than me.

• I think it can be pretty unsafe for anyone any age. You never know!

• Guys your age can act very picky and judgmental. It's harder to think for yourself if that makes sense.

• I understood at first, but once you sod think for yourself I got lost...

So if you could go into deeper detail much would be obliged.

• nope I'm taken=]

even if I was single I wouldn't

• Not to sound rude but just because a guy may post a pic and look cute and seem friendly or cool online does not mean he looks like that in real life. This goes for women too.

• If I was single, yes(:

• There is one...

but he doesn't live in my time zone...

• Hmmm. One guy on here (who shall not be named) was pretty cute and seemed pretty humble. Very intelligent as well. But who knows for sure, right? :p

• i might like to meet for tea and french toast

• I'd maybe email them a few times first to get an idea of whether or not they were needy/crazy. I'm hesitant about meeting people online.

• upsyndrome is pretty hawt.

• If I was single, yes but I wouldn't say who :$

• No

Meeting someone online and face to face ate two different things

• Yes. :)

• Yes! There was this cute Mexican guy on here but he lives in California :( where I use to live

• Um,no. Sure some are nice on here,but that's it. I can't see myself dating anyone on here.

• He's not here anymore.

• Maybe to hangout as friends. But, I wouldn't date anyone on here.

• No, if I was interested in online dating I'd be on an online dating site

• I would be willing to talk on the phone but meeting in person only time will tell..

• Yes there are :)

• ummmm...maybe after talking online and web chatting...if he doesn't seem like a creepy guy then yes!

• For some reason I don't think my boyfriend would approve ;-P ...but even if I were single I think I would be uncomfortable meeting someone online in real life (especially if he knew my comment history on here)

• Met the love of my life on here xD

So I'm going to say yes

• yeah he lives overseas though and I'm not sure he's that into me. He said he'd take me out though if given the chance

• Want to meet this guy really REALLY bad, but I think he's angry with me... but up until he got angry, he really wanted to meet me too, now I'm not sure if he even likes me anymore :( Sigh...

• I don't think I would date anyone I met online, unless I meet them in person and get to know them very well. However, there is only one guy I really admire and respect on here although I don't know how he looks like. But he's smart, gentle and polite. Unfortunately, he's taken and out of my league.

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 22

• Vell, vell, velll...

.I'm a married guy, but to answer your question, I never get attracted to online profiles in any romantic sort of way, so while I'd be interested in meeting some of the people here, it wouldn't be anything like a 'date', even if I were single.

More like a friendly chat! Some of them seem very enlightened and also fun.

• Yes, There are one or two around...

• There are two girls that I'd be willing to date, but only if I were to ran into them in person. If they lived near me, running into them in person would be the only way I would go out of my way to meet them. I would never date them or talk to them with the possibility of dating in the future on the internet randomly.

• I never say never. All it takes is one conversation to change it all.

• Never meet up with anybody online. They're all serial killers

• HAHAHA How ironic that you're the one with the profile pic of a dude with a gun :P lmao

• That's right! I happen to like both my kidneys thank you very much and would be very upset to see them on the black market :)

• hehehe bang bang lol

• there's some cute girls here. But they overwhelmingly seem to live in Canada :(

• Sure

• Yeah some of them.

• Not really. Unless I already knew you in person

• Doubt it, my standards are pretty high.

• I don't think so.

• Yeah, Kobe Bryant!

• I don't know. I would have to think about it long and hard.

• God, no.

• Yes! I'm single and want a girlfriend.

• Most women here are low quality.

Rarely find one that's attractive/valuable.

The rest are leftovers ran through by other men, no thanks.

So, no...

• Don't get me started with the one's with daddy issues..

• It's nice to see you too, teasegirl.

• No, and I'm baffled that people seem to think that this is a dating site

• Yes.

But unfortunately I'm not at all known and this would make getting their attention all but impossible. Same as real life I suppose hahaha

• Yeah, MaskOfInsanity and Sparrow24

• Yes I definitely would.

• Absolutely not

• I actually meet my last girlfriend on here. It isn't bad but you should talk with person for a while before meeting them