How come older women never or rarely want to date younger men to feel younger again, recapture their youth?

unlike the other way around? because that's one of the main reasons why older men date younger women with huge age gaps, like 10 years or more, because the older man wants to feel younger again, how come older women usually do not want to feel younger again by dating a younger guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. I had a "thing" with a friend much younger than me as I was ending a long relationship. I am older, set in my career, make decent money, I am not looking for a sugar daddy so I would. And yes it did make me "feel younger"

• I dated a girl 15 years older than me. She did say she felt younger with me but also broke it off with me. But it does happen.

• Thanks for most helpful. I still consider him the love of my life but I think the age bothered him, I had no issue with it. One of the happiest couples I know she is 16 years older.

mine wasn't to recapture my youth but I guess I felt flattered a nice looking young man was interested. We're still "best friends" and communicate daily.

What Girls Said 4

• It's because dating a guy a lot younger doesn't make you feel younger.

I also think tend men date much younger women more out of an ego boost rather than because it makes them feel younger.

• And women date older men because of daddy issues?

• asking

• Sure, in the sense that men date older women because of mommy issues.

• Not true some of us do date younger men mainly for well you know what?

• that isn't the case for me

• Because women have better things to do

• or you like being judgmental?

• you sound like the type of women that will date a man more than 10 years older than you

• So you're calling me an ordinary woman? What a terrible insult. Lol

What Guys Said 4

• yeah you would think they do

• biomechanics 101 dude .. are people seriously still wondering these things?

• Lol I find a lot of cougars hot

• I've always been curious about this as well

• Because they are attracted to a guys wealth more than looks. They wouldn't have the attraction for the younger guy like they would for a more wealthy old guy