Online dating...to call or to text?

I've been talking to this kid through an online dating site. I "winked" (by accident) and he initiated the emailing. We sent back and forth a couple of email. All of the emails he sent were lengthy, loaded with questions, and always closed with look forward to hearing from you. After a few emails I gave him my number. He responded with an email saying he thought it would be more polite if he gave his number to me too. I sent a text which he responded to and we went back and forth a couple of times. I then waited another couple of days before making any more contact. I sent a very generic "how was your day" to which there was no response. I figured he was busy and didn't want to seem like a crazy stalker, so I decided that all hope was not lost and to wait it out a few more days. Now the real questions lies in should I send a "how was your weekend" text or take the chance to call?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I wouldn't do either. If he haven't replied yet maybe he's still busy (not highly probable) or he's not that interested in texting you anymore. If he didn't even responded to a text I don't think he would answer your call and you would just feel bad, it's not worth it. I think you should wait for him to make contact and if he does just act normally.

Don't worry, if he is interested he will contact you again and if he doesn't you won't be wasting your time anyways, try to think about something else, talk to someone else and that may take away some of the anxiety of wanting to talk to him.

What Guys Said 1

• If he hasn't responded to you, I don't think I would send more messages--given you don't know each other well. You could though.

What Girls Said 1