Would you hang out with a girl after having a one night stand?

I met this guy... we had a one night stand, we have gone out not on dates but group dates. Like to the beach, and watched movies, and clubs. But he hasn't made any moves to kiss me or anything. And the first time we had sex the next day he saw me at our university's gym and he stayed for a while and talked to me, and asked me what I was doing later on. Do you think he cares? or likes me? or he is just being nice because his friend is hooking up with my friend.

I do have self respect, it happened only that one night, that's why I'm on this website full of judgmental people. If I would do this all the time I wouldn't be here asking anonymously for advise. I wouldn't give three f***s and I would just go on to the next DICK. So don't judge because you don't know how it occurred. I just asked a question, and now people have to judge just because they don't know the real deal. Not even know the kind of person I am. Mistakes happen to all of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd take a lot for me to give in and have one. But afterward, I'd make a point of befriending the girl. I'd be concerned for her well-being, even if I knew there wouldn't be much else I'd have in common with her. But if I knew in advance that her and I couldn't agree on anything, her convincing me to have one would be a lot harder than it already is.

Everybody wants to have their fun, more or less; but I won't go that far with just anybody. And you'd better watch yourself, or you'll have a mess on your hands.

What Guys Said 4

• If a person is nice, I would want more than a one night stand.

• That is pretty trashy... do you not have any respect for yourself?

• yup go ahead and judge me, you don't even know me. It was a mistake that happened once, and we are still talking, I didn't even planned on doing that. And I'm a human being with a sex drive, as long as I'm protecting myself and not hurting anyone I don't see the problem. I don't go and sleep around with random people. So if you wanna judge go ahead, but remember you are human too.

• You are so right! I should tell my dad about my sexual experiences. I like the way you view the world. Moron

• Meannnnnnn, and why are you not open about it if you are not embarrassed? No idea who you areeeeee

• Sounds like he could be interested in you. When you hand out in a group date, does he normally spend time with you or other members of the group?

• Well we go in double dates, and so he talks to me while his friend is with my friend.

• I see, then it does sound like he could be interested in possibly being more than close friends

• "Would you hang out with a girl after having a one night stand?"

Nope

What Girls Said 4

• mmm I don't know , it could be either ways , but why did you jump on him just the next day you say him ? not much respectable !

• I didn't jump on him. It's so easy to jump to conclusions when you don't know the person nor the situation, right? Good job being judgmental.

• you met a guy at the university's gym , next day you jumped on hisd***, end of the story :D ! there is no f***in situation or thing would push you to do this except pure carelessness and disrespect for yourself , nothing so complicated here for us to get :D and by the way he f***ed you already without the argue to talk to you or get to know you why would he want to date you again ! better start over something new and start it right

• Probably not.

If both of your mates are hooking up and he has to see you often, of course he would be polite and friendly and all that. I'm sure he enjoyed your night together and respects you and all that, but at the end of the day if he was interested in more, he'd try and hang out with you alone.

Sucks, but that's kinda how it goes (been there, hun).

• @update: you don't have to explain yourself or say you regret it. Casual sex is normal and it's a personal choice. Don't listen to the slut shaming guys on here, most are idiots who can't get laid themselves.

• I'm pretty sure your friends hooking up has nothing to do with it. I'd say he likes you, I mean if he wanted it to be just a one night stand, he'd be a bit more closed off towards you. Do you chat when you're not on those group dates, does he text you or anything?

• Yup, he has messaged me. For example last Friday he asked me what I was doing that night. And the week before he asked me to watch a movies with his friend my friend. So idk... if he is just being friendly towards me... or he likes to hang out with me.

• I doubt they would lol