Would you date people who looked like this? (Tattoos)

I've noticed a lot of people (mainly guys) on here dislike tattoos. I'm curious, if you met a girl (or girls, you met a guy) that looked like this, and had a personality you really liked, would you date them? Or would you be turned off?

(I've given two examples)

For the guys:

Girl #1 link link

Girl #2 link link link

For the girls:

Guy #1 link link

Guy #2 link link

Note: these pictures are pretty much just to show good looking people that are heavily tattooed. If their features/race/etc isn't your "preference" - pretend they are!

• No - too many tattoos
  • Yes - even though I don't like tattoos
  • Yes - I don't care about tattoos
  • Yes - I f*cking love tattoos

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohh my god those women are gorgeous! They are naturally beautiful without tattoos but personally I think the tattoos enhance their beauty and bring out their individuality. It's not like they are poorly done, cheap tattoos. Those are beautiful pieces of art that are well placed and accentuate their beauty. They are such a turn on for me. All these guys claiming trashy and disgusting are close minded fools who clearly have no idea what true skin art is. They have the right to not like it but to call it trashy or gross is a little extreme. I love women like that and find it to be a huge huuuge turn on with that many tattoos

What Guys Said 18

• It's like, I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I'm more interested in the whole. In the same way, that some women might reject me cause I'm skinny or have a shaved head. Well, I think to myself, well that's fine, but I'm tall, toned, have rock solid abs, that 'V', will probably never have man-boobs :P, have what some have described as a perfect facial structure, and various other hopefully decent, non-physical characteristics. Yet you just want to cast me aside as a potential mate because I have some qualities that deviate from a supposed notion of perfection. It seems silly. So if the woman can't look past that, I just think she's silly... but perfectly entitled, we all have our preferences. I'd take the tattoo thing in the same way. I'm just more interested in the person as a whole, even if it isn't my ideal preference. I'm just a big lover, and if there's any one, solitary fact about love, in a edifice of falseness that society has constructed out of it, it is accepting people how they are, wholly as they are, without any desire to change them.

Besides, tattoos aren't even bad. It's more of a problem that too many women don't have the ability to come up with something creative.

• That's rather poetic. I see where you're coming from, and I, sir, am intrigueddddd.

• Agreed. Sorry I didn't write back at length, going through one of those phases. Naturally, I'm sure you're too cool to have even noticed :)

• Not a problem, I generally disappear over weekends anyway hahaha

• Hell yeah, I'd date those chicks...they are hot! Plus, any woman who likes pain and has questionable decision making skills has got to be good in the sack

• I don't like tattoos, really, but I can tolerate some.

But face, neck, chest/boob, and pubic-area tattoos are a huge turn-off. Despite the girls being attractive, the tattoos ruin it.

A woman's body is a work of art naturally. To me, this is like going into a fine-art museum and "tagging" all the artwork with spray paint. You certainly aren't ever going to IMPROVE it, and you can massively destroy it's aesthetic value very easily.

• Yeah. I actually think a few small tattoos looks stupid (no offense to those with them). Lots like this looks kind of hot, though ... it would take me some getting used to. Its a pretty ... questionable idea I think. Its easier for men to cover up any not on neck or hands, any remotely formal environment you tend to be easily covered up as a man, not so for women. I think when I was younger I would have been more worried about how other people (family, work contacts etc) would handle my girlfriend looking like that. Now, I'd deal with it. But I would also know they'd be shocked.

• I voted C. I don't inherently dislike tattoos, but I don't usually "dig" them all that much either. There can be exceptions, though. It really depends on the actual tattoo, and its location. For example, I think Girl #2's tattoos actually look pretty nice... and Girl #1's aren't what I would classify as "bad". On the other hand, if it's something like this: link it would probably be a deal breaker.

• F*** yeah I would. I can't comprehend a guy turning down a beautiful girl with an awesome personality just because she has tattoos.

• Girl #2 is cute enough to date and ignore those tattoos.

Surely if I got to know her as a person rather than an object in a photograph, those tattoos become less noticeable.

• Too many tattoos for my taste.

• I am not into tattoos. They cover up the beauty of the skin.

• All I can say is trashy, trashy, trashy. I prefer a girl to not have any tattoos at all. If she has a couple small ones then I'll live with that. It's pretty difficult to find girls without tattoos these days. They seem so popular nowadays.

• Girl 2 is amazing. As long as it isn't prison ink, I'm there.

• Nope.

• .-I would definitely date the girl #2

• I would say G#2 is better looking.

• Link 2, yes!

• None of them. Too many tattoos

• 1 link=no way. She wears way too much make-up and the hands are awful

2 link=maybe but I hate the tats. Beautiful girl and in my opinion it was stupid to do that to herself

3link=I could put up with that. The tats are feminine even though I don't like them. She is gorgeous

4link=isn't she the same girl as #3?

5link=lol same girl again

• Hahhaahah there are only two girls. The first two links are one, and the second three are another (both tattoo models) :)

• Ewwwww genital mutilation is never the answer!

• True but if we could feed just one child...

• Ew no. Even one is too many to be honest. It just ruins the look of a body. It's like someone putting a bumper sticker on their car. If it's a sh*tty car, who cares anyway? If it's a nice car, you're kind of a dummy.

What Girls Said 22

• Absolutely, lol. But I dig tattoos, so it's not much of a stretch for me. Most guys I've dated have had at least one tat, and a few have been pretty heavily tatted. That's not to say I'm LESS attracted to a guy who doesn't have any, I'd have no issue with that either, but most guys I know, in general, have a few tattoos. And I know a lot of different kinds of dudes, lol.

• I picked No...

But it isn't "too many" tattoo's...

but where they're placed...

I like tattoo's.. usually.. (some are bad lol)

But I also prefer when if you're wearing a tux or a suit, I can't see them...

So hands.. neck.. face.. not good locations for me...

• Yeah, I would. I don't love, love tattoos, but they're not a turn-off either.

• I voted A.

I have nothing against tattoos, I plan on getting a couple myself. I think both men and women can look very good with one or even a few well placed tattoos. However, I don't think anyone (male or female) look good covered in them. Full sleeves and bodies covered in tattoos are a turn-off for me.

• both guys aren't my type anyway... they look like boys, not men.

but even if they were my type, the tattoo placement is just...no. Neck? What are you? A gang member? And I'm not into sleeves at all.

I like guys with a classy tattoo on the back or shoulder. This I find sexy link

I also don't like tattoos that cover the whole skin that consists of a lot of smaller tattoos, just put together. I like just one or 2 pictures, but with great details.

• I would be turned off, but if though truly had an amazing personality and deep meanings behind all those tattoos, dating them wouldn't be out of the question.

• I don't find of the guys in the links attractive, but I do find tattoos attractive.

I would definitely date a guy covered in tattoos if I liked his features and personality.

• I think they're attractive but I don't think I would date them, at least on the long term

it's not a turn off but I can't imagine the rest of my life spent with someone who looks like that... maybe if they didn't have their neck and hands tattooed

• I would date them, but I also love tattoos - when done tastefully. Oh and that first guy is a major hottie :D

• I think tattoos are extremely cheesy. And I especially hate how all the guys in the examples you have like FULL neck tattoos. Like a turtle neck, lol. I would probably still date a guy with tattoos. Given that they weren't extremely stupid tattoos. But I won't ever be getting any, and I think they're ugly.

• The first one yes but not the second one. Tattoos are hot, hence the fact that I have a few on my body but I don't like men who are all covered. arms, torso, and back are sexy though.

• No, I would never ever date a man who look like that. I don't find them attractive and I don't even like tattoos, but even they have had no tattoos, I wouldn't date them. They're not my type.

• Both the men and women are hot. I would date the guys, but I'd expect them to put on foundation on their neck, hand and face tattoos if they're wearing something formal. I prefer guys who don't have tattoos on those places, but I wouldn't turn them down if they had a few tattoos there. Not like Zombie Boy, that's just way too much :P

• Imo, those are way too many tattoos for me to actually be attracted to them. A few are alright but it would be weird to see a part of someone's body or an entire body covered in tattoo. To each their own!

• Nope. They are good looking but tattoos or not still not my types

• No too many for me

• No too much for my liking a few small tattoos are alright but not that many.

• No, not into the tattoo thing. It is just to much.

• I think those girls tattoos are tasteful, same with the men

The guys aren't my type facially though

He also seems artsy for my type

• I like tattoos but that's too much. If we can't go to a formal event without looking like trashy thugs, it's too much. It's unattractive when it's that much.

• Being bisexual I am going to comment for both. I don't like Girl one because her tattoos look kinda sad and I don't care for the placement (neck and hand tattoos are a no-no in my book). Although I don't care for chest tattoos I find Girl 2's more tasteful so I'd be more inclined to be attracted to her (I also find her more attractive on the whole purely looking at their faces so I'm sure that plays a huge role seeing as I wouldn't be too attracted to Girl one even without tattoos. Not my type).

As for the guys again neck tattoos are a no-no. I don't think your tattoos should be able to be seen if you're wearing a suit and tie. So a nice summer fling? Yeah sure, but I couldn't see anything serious with someone with neck and hand tattoos

• Oh and I love tattoos btw.. I just need them to be tasteful and not visible while fully clothed (if you're wearing your winter coat and jeans and I still see tattoos that's not cool in my book)

• Yes, Guy # one without a doubt. Number 2 seems excessive for my taste.