Would you date a guy who has Beavis and Butthead tattoed on his wrists?

Would you date a guy who has Beavis and Butthead tattoed on his wrists? Is it embarrassing to be seen with someone with these tatts?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL

I used to love that show way back in it's heyday. Yeah I would date him. As long as the tattoo doesn't depict anything vulgar than sure why not. I don't care what strangers on the street think because at the end of the day I'm the one who is coming home to him not them.

• That's cool. I always wondered if that is one reason why girls don't like me.

What Girls Said 3

• I think I'd have to really really like you.

• How big are they, are they sketchy or done nicely and are they cartoony

• They're about as long as a pack of cigerettes. They are cartoony, and not as well done as i would like

• Im actually not as big a fan as I uses to be when I was younger but I guess it really doesn't matter right? Those are just outside shit and it doesn't depict who the person is underneath it all. Good luck to you.

• No that's a big sign of immaturity.

What Guys Said 0