Ok does this make sense to y'all?

My ex broke up with me. We have gone out and broken up 4 times since september 16, 2006. When we just recently broke up in march, he started dating a girl and he was like when you stop seeing her wear my jacket I broke up with her. Well today he told me he was going to break up with her and I said why, then he was like because of you. Then he tried to kiss me and I pulled away. My friends are all like are you going to go for it again or not? And I really don't know cause my head and my heart both want him but my heart don't want to heart no more. Should I give it another shot or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is only so much yo-yoing a girl can or should put up with. Either he wants you or he doesn't.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say no. Why would you want someone who can't commit. Or someone who doesn't see you are the ONLY one for him. As long as you keep taking him back this will keep happening. Make a stand.

What Girls Said 4

• Dont DO IT!! He probably just wants something from you. Make him realize what he's lost and make him really regret it.

• If you could handle getting hurt again and you really wanna be with him. You should do what you think is best for you.

• I would have to say no from experience all he will do is go with you for about a week and break your heart.

• HELL NO.. Only saying this because I know who you are talking about.