How do you know if a guy just wants sex?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month now. I'm his first girlfriend. I've met his family and had dinner with them twice which he wanted to meet mine and get to know my family. Ever since he found out that I’m ticklish, he would ALWAYS tickle me which I hear that when a guy tickles you he is trying to ‘get in your pants’? He wanted to come over to my house so he finally did which he brought movies for us to watch. He would put his arm around me, tickle me at times we would hold hands then he would lay on the ground so I could have room for me to lay down on the couch then he looked at me and asked me if I was okay. I said I was just tired and wanted him to lay with me. So he got up and layed with me on the couch and held me tight and we just cuddled while watching the movie.

When we kiss or “make out”, I just touch his arm and move my hands around his back and put my hands under his shirt touching his back. He doesn’t try anything with me but just hold me tight and he hasn’t tried touching me inappropriately. When he was about to leave since his mom was here to pick him up, he kissed me good night. He has a younger sister who is dating a guy that is rumoured to be a ‘man-whore’ and get’s in girls pants. He is protective of his sister and I told him that maybe that guy changed and isn’t that type of guy anymore. He said that guys like that never change and he doesn’t give guys’ like that chances.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who just want sex usually talk about it all the time. That stuff just sounds like affection. If he just wanted sex he'd probably also go under your clothes instantly when making out and stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• i believe if you are under 18 you shouldn't be having sex at all. If he feels that way about the other guy than he might have so better values. I would just hold out and see what happens. If he starts to push for sex than he may not be the right guy.

• Ok so you're asking about your guy right? he sounds like a keeper. I don't see any indication that he just wants sex. he may want it, but he wants to be your boyfriend too.

• Of course. I love to be wild when my girlfriend do so :P

• You can't know. It'd be great if you could, then girls would never get taken advantage of by guys who only wanted sex.

But if there was such a way, don't you think your mother or someone would have taught you this thing by now?

What Girls Said 1

• To me it doesn't sound like he just wants sex. He likes you and it sounds like he hasn't really tried anything with you, so id say you don't have to worry