Do girls love hugging, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, etc?

I really like this girl at high school, and I know she likes me back because she told me(unless if she is BS-ing).

I think she is usually really shy when she is with me, because she doesn't look at me that much, except sometimes she stares at me in the eyes with sparkly eyes and a shy smile. But we sometimes hug (she only hugs me, not even with her guy best friend). So I think she likes hugging.

Yesterday, on the way home from a field trip, I asked her if I can hold hands with her, she told me "Maybe some other time, because I'm sleepy". Makes sense, because we came back to South High late during midnight. But that wasn't really a rejection right?

One time, she said that her mom would kill her if she kissed a guy. But her friend told me that she is teasing me to make me wanna kiss her more. So I guess I'll have to make a move if I have a chance.

Last but not least, do girls love cuddling? How do I start the cuddling?

PS: We cannot date, her parents are strict about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So many things can play a part in her not being as affectionate as you would like. I think you need to be more patient. Even though you may want to be affectionate sometimes as a man you have to put your needs second. It could be that in her family maybe there is not a lot of affection shown. It could be cultural. She might have religious values you are not aware of. I say get to know who she is first without putting your hands on her. From personal experience there is nothing worse than a man who is trying to touch me or pressure me into even the smallest sort of affection if I didn't want it. My ex did that and I gave in to some things, but I lost respect for him completely. Him not showing me that he respected my feelings and wishes made me view him as disgusting. Control yourself and get to know her personality. Maybe if you focus more on asking her questions and get to know what goes on in her mind and life she will feel more comfortable with you as a friend. As women we want to feel genuinely cared about and cherished. We want to know that a man puts us first in life.

Also respect her parents. Maybe if you show them that you can respect them then in the future when she is allowed to date they might view you as a suitable candidate.

What Girls Said 18

• Um yes! Hugs are the best because they make me feel all warm and fuzzy and loved inside. And I give a good hug, or so I been told.

Your so cute! It's so cute you asked to hold her hand! Like I need to find more Asian guys like you that will want to hold my hand... But what ever.

Don't over think, just let it flow and just wait for her. As her to junior prom if you're serious!

• She is young and shy. I agree with some of the comments. I'd start slow if you're dating her. She might get the wrong idea if you are all over her too fast. Start by opening the doors for her. Start slow. If you're dating. You can hold her hand. But girls do like to be hugged , but not groped. :-)

• I love all of that. It's too bad her parents won't let her go out with you.

• Yes, yes, yes and yes.

First hold her hands, then hug, then cuddle and progress towards a kiss if she's okay with all of that. Don't do it all at the same day. And probably meet her parents and convince them? Ask for their permission?

• awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so cute, I was smiling like an idiot reading this lol. Yep girls love all of that. Be careful though, whatever you do makresure she wants to do it too, if her parents are strict she would be less reluctant to do a lot of things. Be on the same wave length as her. Good luck!

• It all depends on the girl, everyone is different.

• I love it

• i love everything you mentioned

• Not all girls do, but it surely sounds like she does...as for the cuddling, it's kind of hard if you're not dating but maybe you could try to go see a scary movie with her to start a little bit of cuddling.

• Yes we do like kissing and cuddling etc. She's probably inexperienced or shy. Grab her and kiss her and you'll know what to do after that.

• I love it but I disliked it for most of my life though.

• Seriously omfg I was smiling like an idiot too, this is adorable and you sound like the cutest guy. For your sake, please make a move and kiss her! If you don't I'll be so angry with you.

• Go ahead, beat me up :D But I have enough confdence, as long as I know what I'm doing.

• quilty as charged

• I do but sometimes I can't stand to be touched in anyway

• yes we do:)

• I don't see why they wouldn't

• I love all of the things you mentioned above.

• You can date, just not officially.

You can still take her out, hold her hand, kiss.

I love cuddling, LOVE IT! When I was in high school I had a few friends that I would cuddle and hold hands with and be all cute together. We never dated and I never liked them, it was just a way to show affection. However there was one guy that I absolutely loved cuddling with, I was in love with him for a few years. Everyone thought we were dating, it was so awesome. I miss those days! They were sweet.

What Guys Said 0